THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Retained Lists
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 3:28 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:
Much as I would like to see him break the remaining record, does Lewie still have a full season in him?

I bloody hope so, as Tucker can only play well when Lewie is next to him!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 4:40 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Much as I would like to see him break the remaining record, does Lewie still have a full season in him?

Can we restart the 'Tucker is to blame for everything' sentiment? It brought us all together in a rare moment of sublime unity. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:30 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:

Can we restart the 'Tucker is to blame for everything' sentiment? It brought us all together in a rare moment of sublime unity. ;)

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:29 am 

Normally I wouldn't bother with this as it's not our league, but Motherwell have released one player, and it's the one that follows Graham Alexander everywhere he goes seemingly in Josh Morris...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:47 am 

DippyDon wrote:
Normally I wouldn't bother with this as it's not our league, but Motherwell have released one player, and it's the one that follows Graham Alexander everywhere he goes seemingly in Josh Morris...

Just read up on him on wiki. Bit of a worry that he seems to have been released early for a few clubs (ie before his contract expired). Plus he was involved in scoring a goal when the opposition keeper tried to throw the ball out and receive treatment for a potential broken ankle.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:50 am 

AB4 wrote:
DippyDon wrote:

Just read up on him on wiki. Bit of a worry that he seems to have been released early for a few clubs (ie before his contract expired). Plus he was involved in scoring a goal when the opposition keeper tried to throw the ball out and receive treatment for a potential broken ankle.

Think he just follows Alexander doesn't he?

On the last point, have you seen that chip? It was excellent even if it was shithousery :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:12 pm 

I think the context of the game is important too, as I'm pretty sure Scunthorpe needed a win to have a hope of staying up and that was an equaliser.

Is it bad sportsmanship? Of course, but I'd have loved a character like that for the Burton game.

That being said, his footballing ability is being questioned a lot and I don't want to sign a glorified mascot even if GA trusts him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11