THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Heartbroken
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:21 pm 

Said to a mate afterwards, if we'd scored a 95th min equaliser we'd have been buzzing..... until the dist settled, then we'd feel as we feel now.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:02 am 

BetterCallSaul wrote:
It felt like two seperate games today. You just simply can’t be 4-1 up and not win. When will Jackson learn when we sit back we just can’t stop teams, the only way we have a chance is to keep pushing on.

When we get relegated on Tuesday/Sunday we will look back on today, Charlton and Cheltenham as games that should have kept us up.

I am devastated, all of last season, for nothing. Plymouth show how it should be done. I’m so immensely disappointed with this team and its management. What an awful, awful way to throw it all away.

No it wasn't. It was an absolute joy to watch and be a part of. I'd take relegations if it meant ever now and then we had seasons like last.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:04 am 

Alby39 wrote:
Gotta keep Jackson lads, he knows what he's doing **clap emojis**

You say support the team on another thread then spout this on this one. Whilst I understand your frustrations with jackson doesn't yesterday prove the players are shit and whatever manager came in seven days before the transfer window opened wouldn't have been able to get a tune out of this? They surprised me by scoring four goals in a game it's just our defence is incapable. That's not Jackson's fault. He doesn't tell them to be shit. The third and fourth goals were preventable. Lewie stopped moving playing for offside and fuck knows why cumming couldn't catch the ball for the fourth. Jackson didn't ask for that that was just inept from our back line. Jacksone may prove to be a busted flush who knows there is a lot on that pitch that need to go before him even if we go down. But you support the team you have to support him until he is not part of the team

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:51 am 

Good morning everybody I had this terrible night mare last night we were winning 4.1 in a must win game but throw it away in the last 15 mins when a ex player came off the bench and showed us what could have been, That is the difference between us and Barnsley quality on the bench that can come on and make a difference, where was Devante cole probably resting for the playoffs...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:20 am 

In a parallel universe we are already down.
Mind you, in another one we are in the playoffs.
I know these things. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:05 am 

Russybcool wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

You say support the team on another thread then spout this on this one. Whilst I understand your frustrations with jackson doesn't yesterday prove the players are shit and whatever manager came in seven days before the transfer window opened wouldn't have been able to get a tune out of this? They surprised me by scoring four goals in a game it's just our defence is incapable. That's not Jackson's fault. He doesn't tell them to be shit. The third and fourth goals were preventable. Lewie stopped moving playing for offside and fuck knows why cumming couldn't catch the ball for the fourth. Jackson didn't ask for that that was just inept from our back line. Jacksone may prove to be a busted flush who knows there is a lot on that pitch that need to go before him even if we go down. But you support the team you have to support him until he is not part of the team

You can say that about any manager. The fact our mentality is fragile is questionable... rests on the manager.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:30 am 

Alby39 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

You can say that about any manager. The fact our mentality is fragile is questionable... rests on the manager.

the Cheltenham game was the killer. not taking the ball into the corner when they had the chance and running down the clock almost unforgivable.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:46 am 

Aliramone wrote:
I know these things. ;)

Yeah but even in that universe WABLO so we lose.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:07 pm 

But what becomes of the broken-hearted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQywZYoGB1g

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:06 pm 

Ormeau wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
I know these things. ;)

Yeah but even in that universe WABLO so we lose.

I didn't mention the other one where we went up as champions.
It's just our temporary)misfortune to be in this one.
You and I are celebrating elsewhere. :ugeek: :ugeek: