THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2022/23 Kit
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:57 am 

Thankfully, the last time this kit makes an home appearance today. The majority of fans will never have to see it again. Thank the Lord.

The season summed up but what the players have had to wear. Imagine being properly shit and wearing that god awful thing.

Although, I have noticed a massive drop in kids begging for shirts this season. Very clever from the club.

Post subject: Re: 2022/23 Kit
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:41 pm 

Don't forget what PW said: wasn't it something like 'well if you don't like this one, you can always buy next year's'?

I bet next year's is either another Castore abomination, or even worse we keep the same kit again to save money.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:17 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Don't forget what PW said: wasn't it something like 'well if you don't like this one, you can always buy next year's'?

I bet next year's is either another Castore abomination, or even worse we keep the same kit again to save money.

We already have another kit, just hasn't been released yet

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:18 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:

I may be naive on this front, but how would not releasing a new kit save us money? Any kit with out tobacco stains or bird shits would surely result in revenue?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:50 pm 

cornerdon26 wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:

I may be naive on this front, but how would not releasing a new kit save us money? Any kit with out tobacco stains or bird shits would surely result in revenue?

Because they can shut the shop entirely. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:03 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
cornerdon26 wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:

Because they can shut the shop entirely. :lol:

Now I have to say that the staff in the shop most of the time have been helpful for tickets - although there two occasions in the past where I have been just standing there as if I was the invisible man (you know in Fawlty Towers "Hello do I exist?") however nothing I have wanted to buy e.g. hat, cap, calendar etc has been available when I wanted it - this was particularly pronounced around Christmas.
"Hi I'm looking for a new 'woolly hat'....'sorry we don't have them and don't know when we'll get any more'.
It was then a cross between Python's 'cheese shop' - Have you got scarves?' Er no not this month....and the parrot sketch....'No scarves but we've got got notebooks and pens'. :roll: