THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:02 pm 

My first game since September today. Some random uncoordinated thoughts:

The game: for what was such an important game, the team felt so flat and lifeless. Looked like they couldn't be arsed in many ways.

The fans: whoever keeps shouting OUT OUT OUT any time the other team has the ball in our half needs to be taken into a dark room and savagely beaten. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think, and especially not the fucking players, you absolute fuckwit.

The trip: fantastic. Everything aside from the football was excellent. Except for not being able to do Fleetwood parkrun because it was pissing down this morning, and paying £59 for a SEGA Master System that doesn't fucking work.

The ground: two bottles of Asahi for a fiver was a bargain.

The town: like Morecambe in that everyone is very friendly, but it doesn't have that really positive 'up and coming' vibe that Morecambe had when I went in August.

The beer: Victoria Malaga on draft. I've never seen that in the UK. Many thanks to the staff at the Strawberry Gardens for letting me take a Victoria pint glass home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:48 pm 

[quote="Lieutenant Dan"]My first game since September today. Some random uncoordinated thoughts:

Oi, that's my role on here! ;)