THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: It is what it is
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 5:31 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
When Ali starts writing sensible shit you know somethings up..

I agree with a lot of it. You can only talk on a forum about what you see/feel.. I was devastated when we went down last time. Lowest I've felt as a Dons fan. We got absolutely shat on by everyone, deservedly. A good bloke came in and calmed shit down, in Tisdale, and by the time the players were in training for pre season I was over it and ready to go.

Same will be applied again. Once the first ball is kicked it's still football, and your clubs here. Just another chapter.

...however League Two was absolutely atrocious last time.

Well something indeed turned out to be 'up' - or rather down. Ha ha.
But just as I said when I did the OP - I was expecting it. I'm not raging. I'm disappointed yes, but as Gandalf said to Pippin :roll: :roll: "There never was much hope....only a fool's hope as I have been told". That story ended happily in the end and this one didn't. Will it ruin my life until we are promoted again. No.
I've been a ST holder for 17 years so let no-one please accuse me of not caring enough. And I'll be back withe The Junior Ramones next season.
I haven't gone onto the main threads yet so I'm gonna say.....I've only had one (large) glass of red but I see no point in acrimonious arguments on here about who we should get rid of or/and who has been particularly sh*t. Debate them yes of course but in the last analysis PW will do what he wants, Sweeting will hire who he wants, and Wacko (or his successor) will tell whoever we have to play how he wants. We as fans get ignored. That's a fact; we are not going to be consulted on decisions.
And, for all our individual peccadillos, let's not forget what a decent lot we are on here. I wouldn't want tonight to become in any way nasty - dudes. :ugeek: