THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Go to Burton
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:30 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Is it too late for Sky to decide to show this game? They usually always show a final game on TV, but I can't see that they have one Sunday and they have space for one as their first prem game doesn't kick off till 4:30pm.

Considering auto's is already sorted, surely this game is quite appealing? Although I guess Plymouth is too, as they could win the title.

Sky are showing Sheffield Wednesday v Derby, and I can't blame them. Two of the biggest fanbases in the division, play-off place at stake for Derby, plus the added jeopardy of whether they'll play each other again in the play-offs.

The only neutrals who would find our game appealing are those who want to gloat at our relegation.

I really shouldn't rely on FotMob for the tv listings.

Agree, that game makes sense.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:37 pm 

I think Barnsley v Peterborough is being shown too

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:55 pm 

dons50 wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Just been in the ticket office to buy my Burton ticket but they’d all sold out by 10 this morning. Unfortunately I couldn’t buy online as there’s some glitch with my account that the club have never fixed (despite asking a few times) and I’ve been too busy to get to the ground till now. Bummer.

Still, glad we’ve sold our allocation.

If anyone has a spare ticket for sale, pm me.

Don’t they know who you are?

Obviously, that's why they gave me the bum's rush :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:55 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Just been in the ticket office to buy my Burton ticket but they’d all sold out by 10 this morning. Unfortunately I couldn’t buy online as there’s some glitch with my account that the club have never fixed (despite asking a few times) and I’ve been too busy to get to the ground till now. Bummer.

You're not on social media but I'm sure there'll be a few floating about. Speak to the you onow who's and see if you can get one sorted.

Genuinely, who are the you know who's?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:56 pm 

keyser soze wrote:

We don't have bums in our town. And if we did, they wouldn't rush. They'd be allowed to go at their own pace.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:58 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

We don't have bums in our town. And if we did, they wouldn't rush. They'd be allowed to go at their own pace.

Dan, on your way out, if you could kill someone it would help me a lot.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:23 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

You're not on social media but I'm sure there'll be a few floating about. Speak to the you onow who's and see if you can get one sorted.

Real fans like Gers

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:17 pm 

I was one of the lucky ones to phone at 10 and still get a ticket. Was told there were just a couple of stragglers at that time. Just be a bit careful of people posting they have spare tickets on social media,as I have seen a number of what i assume are scam posts, with different accounts using identical messages about selling their tickets due to being unable to attend. One of the poorer efforts mentions they can no longer go to the concert. Although perhaps an easy mistake to make with the stadium mk links :)

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:19 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

Real fans like Gers

He was never going.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 12:13 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Dan, on your way out, if you could kill someone it would help me a lot.

Here you are - sorry it's not in packages. Do you want some cream?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6