THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 pm 

Out of 1000 plus away fans. Only 8 at the most (if they were all ours) is fuck all. Don't give them the time of day. Not condoning it but considering how we all feel I am surprised it was only 8!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:41 pm 

I was one of the few that waited. Not wanting any confrontations or anything but they were my mates and I was travelling with them. The one that walked after EEL did so because EEL gave him the dirtiest look as he walked past and this bloke isn't one to remain calm at such things. Words were said that have already been posted but if EEL had just walked on like a professional and not reacted (squaring up to the fans and he probably would have caused a fight if the stewards hadn't rushed in) as most of the players did then nothing would have happened. It's not the first time his attitude has been awful.
Not saying what my mate was saying was good, but the way the EEL and Wootton reacted was awful too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:27 pm 
Cheers for the info Dippy - what was said and what happened? Not sure I understand it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:40 pm 

Brando wrote:
Cheers for the info Dippy - what was said and what happened? Not sure I understand it.

First of note Pete came out. Things were asked such as 'what's going on' and calls for him to Robbie to be sacked, all he said was 'I know' repeatedly before hurrying off. Then George Williams came out, he actually stayed and chatted with a couple of us but I wasn't close enough to hear that, but it was amicable. Then EEL and Wootton came out, and the confrontation I and another poster described happened. Cisse came out after tempers had been raised and he turned round to the vocal friend of mine seemingly unsure, which led to more raised voices. Things calmed down after that and Neilson eventually came out and had a chat with a few of us, but he's so quiet I couldn't hear a thing but I know another mate of mine filmed it. Then we all went for a KFC cause I was starving.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm 

DippyDon wrote:
Brando wrote:

First of note Pete came out. Things were asked such as 'what's going on' and calls for him to Robbie to be sacked, all he said was 'I know' repeatedly before hurrying off. Then George Williams came out, he actually stayed and chatted with a couple of us but I wasn't close enough to hear that, but it was amicable. Then EEL and Wootton came out, and the confrontation I and another poster described happened. Cisse came out after tempers had been raised and he turned round to the vocal friend of mine seemingly unsure, which led to more raised voices. Things calmed down after that and Neilson eventually came out and had a chat with a few of us, but he's so quiet I couldn't hear a thing but I know another mate of mine filmed it. Then we all went for a KFC cause I was starving.

What did you order?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
Brando wrote:

What did you order?

Large Popcorn Chicken and a Coke, it was delicious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 pm 
keyser soze wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
Brando wrote:

What did you order?

The question on everyone's lips

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 pm 

I'd have gone hot wings meal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
Brando wrote:

What did you order?

The question on everyone's lips

I've got my finger on the pulse of this place. That's why I'm poster of the year.

:P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:56 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
It's not just our fans that misbehave. It
looks like a Middlesbrough fan urinated in the QPR keeper's water bottle on Saturday. He's been arrested and the police have taken the water bottle as evidence. That's really taking the piss!

Sami Caruthers gets about a bit

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next