THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:07 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:
epdon wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:
I received my paperwork this morning

Nothing to add to what has been said already, but what's really cheesed me off is that current season ticket seats will only be reserved until 12th May

I don't for one second imagine that a new ST holder will want my seat so early in the close season, but just knowing that I have to renew just FIVE days after the final game or risk losing "my" seat (where I have been since the stadium opened) feels a bit too soon. My decision to renew won't be based on relegation - that isn't a factor for me, but I do have some stuff going on which may delay my renewal a while - but were I not able to keep "my" seat because someone else has taken it in May, that would seriously give me the hump

:?

Where did you find 12th May? My letter says twice that I have to tell them of any changes by 11th April. Indeed, the first payment from the direct debit is 2nd May.
Similarly to you, I will have no idea by then whether my son will be even based in the uk next year, let alone near enough to come to StadiumMK.

Hi EP - It's on the second side of the letter - the third bullet point under the What Happens Next heading - it says Your Season Ticket Seat will be reserved until 12th May 2023

Also just noticed there aren't any details in the letter covering car parking pass renewals...

It only says that for ST's that are paid upfront. For Direct Debit plans, the letter is slightly different and you have to notify them of any change by 11th April

Yes - good call :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:04 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
£7.50 for a pie and a bottle of coke. That was my outrage. Pie was shit as well. Still their greasy messiah has gone so one less annoyance to the day. More power to those who make it cause it is absolute dire cesspool of a place

I had one of their "pies" at the playoff game. Jesus, hideously expensive and utter, utter toilet. I almost vomited and threw most of it away. I nearly shat myself on the drive home as it went right through me.

The view of the Chilterns is nice though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:44 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
£7.50 for a pie and a bottle of coke. That was my outrage. Pie was shit as well. Still their greasy messiah has gone so one less annoyance to the day. More power to those who make it cause it is absolute dire cesspool of a place

I had one of their "pies" at the playoff game. Jesus, hideously expensive and utter, utter toilet. I almost vomited and threw most of it away. I nearly shat myself on the drive home as it went right through me.

The view of the Chilterns is nice though.[/quote]
Doesn't outweigh 'the matchday experience' though does it. :(
Like I said, I'll not be going.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

Just bought tickets for Wycombe today. £26 for an adult and even U12-18 is £15. Expensive for what you get

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:03 pm 

AB4 wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

Just bought tickets for Wycombe today. £26 for an adult and even U12-18 is £15. Expensive for what you get

Eat before you go. Seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:25 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
AB4 wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

Eat before you go. Seriously.

The streetfood vendor outside the ground was pretty good. Expensive, but the Caribbean fusion wraps or curries with rice n peas were decent choices.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9