THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:14 pm 

I received my paperwork this morning

Nothing to add to what has been said already, but what's really cheesed me off is that current season ticket seats will only be reserved until 12th May

I don't for one second imagine that a new ST holder will want my seat so early in the close season, but just knowing that I have to renew just FIVE days after the final game or risk losing "my" seat (where I have been since the stadium opened) feels a bit too soon. My decision to renew won't be based on relegation - that isn't a factor for me, but I do have some stuff going on which may delay my renewal a while - but were I not able to keep "my" seat because someone else has taken it in May, that would seriously give me the hump

:?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:15 pm 

More inportantly, is my face featured on the renewal book again?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:42 pm 

cornerdon26 wrote:
More inportantly, is my face featured on the renewal book again?

Yes then left the country.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:05 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Anybody not received their renewal letter yet ?

Haven’t received mine yet.

Me neither.

Nor me.

Haven’t got mine yet either, but I think the Royal Mail are down to coming up our street about once a week. Used to get post more or less every day but not now.

Anyway, no doubt it will arrive and no doubt I will go again. The wee man would be furious to lose the seat he has had for the last decade.

But for me, going to away games is much better than home. Had a great day out at Bristol Rovers and at Accrington recently. Perhaps winning makes the day better, but I even enjoyed the day at Port Vale despite the crap performance. Le stade MK is never quite as good as that.

Wycombe away next week though which is the worst away experience in League one. Shit parking, shit walk up the long hill and a sore neck from watching the ball being pumped in the air by the home team for 90 minutes. But at least Ainsworth has gone and we won’t need to suffer his histrionics.

Rant over.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:18 pm 

Quote:
Wycombe away next week though which is the worst away experience in League one. Shit parking, shit walk up the long hill and a sore neck from watching the ball being pumped in the air by the home team for 90 minutes. But at least Ainsworth has gone and we won’t need to suffer his histrionics.

Rant over.

Not a rant at all. I feel exactly the same as you - and won't be attending for those exact reasons.
Ghastly place - i.e. a 'proper club' :roll: unlike the soulless......easy parking....comfortable....etc etc that is SMK.
F 'em.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:51 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Quote:

Rant over.

Not a rant at all. I feel exactly the same as you - and won't be attending for those exact reasons.
Ghastly place - i.e. a 'proper club' :roll: unlike the soulless......easy parking....comfortable....etc etc that is SMK.
F 'em.

£7.50 for a pie and a bottle of coke. That was my outrage. Pie was shit as well. Still their greasy messiah has gone so one less annoyance to the day. More power to those who make it cause it is absolute dire cesspool of a place

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:13 pm 

Oldfarmdons wrote:

Nothing to add to what has been said already, but what's really cheesed me off is that current season ticket seats will only be reserved until 12th May

I don't for one second imagine that a new ST holder will want my seat so early in the close season, but just knowing that I have to renew just FIVE days after the final game or risk losing "my" seat (where I have been since the stadium opened) feels a bit too soon. My decision to renew won't be based on relegation - that isn't a factor for me, but I do have some stuff going on which may delay my renewal a while - but were I not able to keep "my" seat because someone else has taken it in May, that would seriously give me the hump

Where did you find 12th May? My letter says twice that I have to tell them of any changes by 11th April. Indeed, the first payment from the direct debit is 2nd May.
Similarly to you, I will have no idea by then whether my son will be even based in the uk next year, let alone near enough to come to StadiumMK.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:18 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Quote:

Rant over.

F 'em.

£7.50 for a pie and a bottle of coke. That was my outrage. Pie was shit as well. Still their greasy messiah has gone so one less annoyance to the day. More power to those who make it cause it is absolute dire cesspool of a place

Yup. YEARS ago I foolishly went by coach with the junior Ramones. We were stuck in the car park for well over an hour after the game.
Dear old Woolfie did his best to keep our spirits up (I can't recall if we won or lost now) by dancing thoroughly p*ssed around the car park.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:22 pm 

epdon wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:

Where did you find 12th May? My letter says twice that I have to tell them of any changes by 11th April. Indeed, the first payment from the direct debit is 2nd May.
Similarly to you, I will have no idea by then whether my son will be even based in the uk next year, let alone near enough to come to StadiumMK.

Hi EP - It's on the second side of the letter - the third bullet point under the What Happens Next heading - it says Your Season Ticket Seat will be reserved until 12th May 2023

Also just noticed there aren't any details in the letter covering car parking pass renewals...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:36 pm 

Oldfarmdons wrote:
epdon wrote:
Oldfarmdons wrote:

Hi EP - It's on the second side of the letter - the third bullet point under the What Happens Next heading - it says Your Season Ticket Seat will be reserved until 12th May 2023

Also just noticed there aren't any details in the letter covering car parking pass renewals...

It only says that for ST's that are paid upfront. For Direct Debit plans, the letter is slightly different and you have to notify them of any change by 11th April

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next