THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Keep sell release
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:25 am 

Russybcool wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
Gers wrote:
Wonder what it's like being Grigg? Knowing that basically you're totally fucking useless now. We're actually to blame for this I guess. If it wasn't for that night against Man U he wouldn't have had the hype surrounding him after we got promoted. Pity really, but he genuinely is a massive pile of shit this season.

Massive fall from grace from that season but he’s been on the wane for years, feel bad for him but he lost his magic 4/5 years ago.

When he spent all those seasons getting splinters up his arse at Sunderland you mean. Yep. That will kill all confidence in your own ability.

Yep.

We are so deluded sometimes. We're in a bad way and need practical solutions. Sick of hearing about Robbo and Grigg and everyone else that made us fuzzy for a bit a few years ago.

They must be doing a two for one sale on rose tinted glasses at Asda. That's the only way I can see deluded people would want robbo back and though that grigg was going to be on fire like he was 8 years ago

Groggy may be on dying embers but I would take his open play above Mo any day. 60 minutes ofMcEachran will be more than 90 minutes of another midfielder in L2.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:30 am 

When Grigg signed I was fuming but then quickly calmed down when I realised he would just be a 3rd, 4th choice backup and would be an "Influence". That 1st choice striker never materialised and he ended up starting the campaign as first choice. That was a big red flag.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:43 am 

Not including our loans as imo they will all leave as soon as they can. Good luck to Cumming who deserves a move to a championship side. He is more than good enough with a decent defence in front of him.

Franco - Decent No2 option so keep.
Martin - Make a permanent coach or let him go. No point having the 3rd keeper spot blocked when it could go to an academy player.

Watson - I think we’ll get offers and he’ll go - sell
Harvie - I think he will stay. Decent player but equally nothing special. Would another top half league 1 side actually pay a fee for him? Probs not. Could be great in league 2.
Lewie - keep and enjoy his continued record breaking as he cements some MK history.
O’Hora - Would love to keep but he is one player that I feel would get into other top league 1 sides. Could see him leaving late on the window after proving some fitness.
Jules - It hasn’t really worked so time to move on.
Tucker - Keep because I can’t see anyone paying for him tbh.

Josh MC - keep think he would stay aswell but equally could see him getting an offer from Charlton.
Smith - been rubbish got to move on.
Johnson - been rubbish got to move on.
Kemp - would have said get ride a few months ago but scoring goals in league 2. It’s all been a bit strange with Kempy. Built up all summer by the comms team only to disappear and hardly feature. Jury still out for me.
Grant - keep
Robson - ah Robson I don’t know what to say. Looked so good first half of last season and woeful ever since. Have to wonder was it a case playing well beside the outstanding Matt O’Riley? I’d probably keep him for league 2 but he is on borrowed time.
Devoy - has been showing some promise recently but not enough end product. Should do well in league 2. Build around his strengths.
Burns - fuss flashes where he looks good but barely gets on the pitch. I’d keep but he needs to play so a loan could be on the cards.
Holland - move on he has been rubbish most of the time.
Grigg - I think I would keep Grigg if his wages aren’t big. Strikers are the hardest position to recruit and should be decent backup in league 2.
Eisa - I would keep but I expect Winkie to sell.
Leko - Joined on a perm so staying got a bit. Should be effective in league 2.
KaiKai - only with us to get in the shop window. Won’t be here in league 2.
Dean - Good option for the future, keep and get him on the pitch as much as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:04 pm 

Where is 'Wee Darragh'? Is he injured. Anyone know? He hasn't even been on the bench for a while has he?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:29 pm 

Grigg getting unnecessary amount of stick in my opinion.

Has offered more than Eisa has done over the last 2 games, with much less minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:06 pm 

Cunming - will never re-sign, said the same last season of course but let's be totally serious now, absolutely no chance he'll want to return even if he's a free agent.

Ravizolli - Not arsed. Competent no.2 but won't be too difficult to replace.

Martin - Depends, seems a part of the coaching set up so depends on the role.

Watson - Would be a great player for us in L2 after a pre season and full fitness. But if he's one of few players we can get money for wed probably sell.

Lawrence - Loan expires.

Harvie - Completely fell off a cliff this season but I'd be happy to keep if he pulls himself together, especially in L2.

Jules - Leave.

Tucker - Leave.

Stewart - Loan expire. However if he comes in, plays a few games and looks competent he'd be a good signing but a complete defensive refresh needed either way.

O'Hora - Would be able to get some money for him but not as much as we think, and dont think it'd be worth losing a player of his quality to rake in money we never see. Keep.

Lewington - Keep.

McEachran - Keep. Be absolutely pivotal in League Two. But he'd have offers and want to go.

Devoy - Keep. He's got better and I think regardless what League we're in he's in for a more consistent season.

Johnson - Leave.

Smith - Leave. Not had one single moment where he's done something that stood out for me.

Kemp - Leave. Short term memories. Doing well on loan lower down the League below. Let him play football, make a space in the squad. Cut losses. Isn't good enough.

Maghoma - Loan expire.

Robson - Leave.

Grant - Leave.

Burns - Leave.

Illunga- Keep.

Holland- Keep but ultimately not arsed.

Leko - Keep. But he'll go.

KaiKai - Leave.

Grigg - Leave.

Eisa - Keep. Full pre season, in League Two could have the Agard effect.

Dean - Keep.

Dennis - Leave.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:46 pm 

Eisa has to go
He is too weak in league one
When it's even more agricultural in league two it will be a child against men.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:53 pm 

Is this all assuming that we can bring in better players? You know, like we did in the last two transfer windows.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm 

BarryR wrote:
Eisa has to go
He is too weak in league one
When it's even more agricultural in league two it will be a child against men.

Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, guys come back from injury and barely been slowly integrated in.... everyone else gets the luxury of pre season training, he hasn't.

Watson the same, who's looked miles off it this year.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:12 pm 

RedOnRed wrote:
Is this all assuming that we can bring in better players? You know, like we did in the last two transfer windows.

TGGI. Who in their right mind would want to come to this utter shit show of a club!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next