Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
League 2 midfield

Josh - leading 2 midfielder if fit.
Matt Smith - who knows L2 might be his level, although I doubt it.
Ethan Robson - surely he fallen below L2 standard
Nathan Holland - underrated in my opinion. Good enough for L2
Johnson- get the heck out of here. I would pack his bags
Conor Grant - didn't he have a good season in L2.
Dan Kemp - L2 is definitely his level.
Dawson Devoy - shown enough if we can keep him.
Burns - needs to show more

You say we can't carry eisa but have no problems with the 60 minute man??? I'd rather keep eisa and sack off mceachran tbh. least mo can go for a whole game and do you not think the lack of a decent playmaker is what makes your cristim of eisa even more pronounced? Play the ball to his feet he can work something. But he doesn't get the service and mceachran is part of that problem

Mo's a one trick pony and without a player like McE he's a waste. Far better to save the wages he must be on.

What are you saving so not only do you want us to go out and buy another striker but also someone to help mceachran when he inevitably falls on his arse cause he is too knackered. That two players that we would need. Get rid of the dead wood or at least the ones that struggle

It's also hillarious to see that 12 months ago we were bemoaning eisas injury due to Connor Wickham being the replacement and that "out season fell apart" cause eisa got injured. Fickle people. Very fickle people. Yes he may sign elsewhere and bang in the goals but to say he is not worth the money is a joke or we can't afford him. According to what I found he is on £3.9k a week. Mceachran is on £3.1k hardly a big difference if what I see is accurate. Johnson Lawrence grigg and tucker are the ones that are ripping us off.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-league-one/milton-keynes-dons/

You are assuming that I'm one of those fickle people, which I wasn't. Mo is a good player in a good team, mainly tap in and corner shots, but a luxury in league 2.

Clearly the salaries in the link above are all correct and realistic. :D

Name me a poacher who isn't like that? I'd rather have him with us than against us and he might leave by his own accord but do you really trust sweeting to get any better with the budget we will have in league two not a fucking chance in hell. I don't get it I really don't our midfield is appalling. One of the worst in recent memory and you want to keep an aging perminantly unfit midfielder who has two assists in 32 games and even last season only got 6 assists in 42 games when we were good.Bizarre. Just so bizarre.

As for the saleries I did say if accurate and I am not too sure if you are being sarcastic but I can believe the signing we made this season would be on a higher wage. Especially Johnson coming from a league higher. But that is all I have to go on unless you do know more

I can't see Mo going to a L2 team.

It's just a matter of opinions. I would like my striker to contribute more to the game, while you have the opposite view. I also believe Mo as our leading striker will be on a bigger salary than given, unless the Web site does have some insider knowledge.

I can't either and I think if he does leave it would be his choice. Not the clubs. This maybe where my confusion lies and if so I am sorry but I though you meant the club would actively sell him which would be odd to say the least.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:15 am 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Mo's stats against Port Vale

FotMob rating
Minutes played
Goals
Assists
Total shots
Accurate passes
2/6 (33%)
Chances created
Attack
Touches
Passes into final third
Dispossessed
Defence
Tackles won
Recoveries
Duels
Ground duels won
0/2 (0%)
Aerial duels won
1/7 (14%)
Was fouled
Fouls committed

Yes he didn't do a lot but how many passes did the midfield make to give him those 10 touches? I'm not saying he wasn't bad yesterday but name me one outfield player who was good

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:18 am 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

What are you saving so not only do you want us to go out and buy another striker but also someone to help mceachran when he inevitably falls on his arse cause he is too knackered. That two players that we would need. Get rid of the dead wood or at least the ones that struggle

It's also hillarious to see that 12 months ago we were bemoaning eisas injury due to Connor Wickham being the replacement and that "out season fell apart" cause eisa got injured. Fickle people. Very fickle people. Yes he may sign elsewhere and bang in the goals but to say he is not worth the money is a joke or we can't afford him. According to what I found he is on £3.9k a week. Mceachran is on £3.1k hardly a big difference if what I see is accurate. Johnson Lawrence grigg and tucker are the ones that are ripping us off.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-league-one/milton-keynes-dons/

You are assuming that I'm one of those fickle people, which I wasn't. Mo is a good player in a good team, mainly tap in and corner shots, but a luxury in league 2.

Clearly the salaries in the link above are all correct and realistic. :D

Name me a poacher who isn't like that? I'd rather have him with us than against us and he might leave by his own accord but do you really trust sweeting to get any better with the budget we will have in league two not a fucking chance in hell. I don't get it I really don't our midfield is appalling. One of the worst in recent memory and you want to keep an aging perminantly unfit midfielder who has two assists in 32 games and even last season only got 6 assists in 42 games when we were good.Bizarre. Just so bizarre.

As for the saleries I did say if accurate and I am not too sure if you are being sarcastic but I can believe the signing we made this season would be on a higher wage. Especially Johnson coming from a league higher. But that is all I have to go on unless you do know more

I can't see Mo going to a L2 team.

It's just a matter of opinions. I would like my striker to contribute more to the game, while you have the opposite view. I also believe Mo as our leading striker will be on a bigger salary than given, unless the Web site does have some insider knowledge.

I can't either and I think if he does leave it would be his choice. Not the clubs. This maybe where my confusion lies and if so I am sorry but I though you meant the club would actively sell him which would be odd to say the least.

Surely any transfer is a mutual decision, although as the club won't stand in any player's way, in reality it's up to them, which means the club is left with player's who either can't or won't be transferred.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:18 am 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:

FotMob rating
Minutes played
Goals
Assists
Total shots
Accurate passes
2/6 (33%)
Chances created
Attack
Touches
Passes into final third
Dispossessed
Defence
Tackles won
Recoveries
Duels
Ground duels won
0/2 (0%)
Aerial duels won
1/7 (14%)
Was fouled
Fouls committed

Yes he didn't do a lot but how many passes did the midfield make to give him those 10 touches? I'm not saying he wasn't bad yesterday but name me one outfield player who was good

Can I get back to you on that one ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:20 am 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:

FotMob rating
Minutes played
Goals
Assists
Total shots
Accurate passes
2/6 (33%)
Chances created
Attack
Touches
Passes into final third
Dispossessed
Defence
Tackles won
Recoveries
Duels
Ground duels won
0/2 (0%)
Aerial duels won
1/7 (14%)
Was fouled
Fouls committed

That's because Josh wasn't playing. ;) However, the team.did start playing better when he went off. BTW not trying to scapegoat him. All the team was poor,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:23 am 

Will Grigg stats for comparison

Top stats
FotMob rating
Minutes played
Goals
Assists
Total shots
Accurate passes
11/19 (58%)
Chances created
Expected goals (xG)
Attack
Blocked shots
Touches
Successful dribbles
1/1 (100%)
Passes into final third
Dispossessed
Defence
Tackles won
Blocks
Recoveries
Duels
Ground duels won
1/2 (50%)
Aerial duels won
3/4 (75%)
Was fouled
Fouls committed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:24 am 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:

FotMob rating
Minutes played
Goals
Assists
Total shots
Accurate passes
2/6 (33%)
Chances created
Attack
Touches
Passes into final third
Dispossessed
Defence
Tackles won
Recoveries
Duels
Ground duels won
0/2 (0%)
Aerial duels won
1/7 (14%)
Was fouled
Fouls committed

Also, 3cr gave him so much stick for a pass to their player, but in fact it was the right pass to Johnson, but Johnson was completely asleep in midfield.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:36 am 

I'm not sure I'll bother to go, but does this inevitability of relegation mean people won't boo on Saturday? (Given the players' confidence).
Yes I know everyone who pays for a ticket has the right to blah blah blah etc but I rather hope they won't.