The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Will we ever learn?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:20 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Tbf anyone that does another away day this season isnt doing it for the football on show! Ultimately its about the bigger picture of the whole day and not just the 90 minutes of dross served up. Find other ways to enjoy the day around the football with peoples company you enjoy and a routine you enjoy! Personally i have enjoyed the greasy spoon breakfast and the day out with good people more than any game we will see for the foreseeable future. In this case its not the hope that kills you its the realisation

That's my view. I am driving to accrington in two weeks more to see a fellow dons fan and friend who I havent seen in a year who lives in Sheffield. Would have got the train but the tossers are on strike so I am having to stay sober to watch the dross plus ticking Accrington off the list as they may stay up and if we do go down I can't see us getting back up in a hurry

It's karma mate:you were bad in a previous existence.

Clearly I am bad in my current exsistance too. Accrington will be for the social aspect and little else. I just see the football as the 90 annoying minutes in the middle

Post subject: Re: Will we ever learn?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:47 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Tbf anyone that does another away day this season isnt doing it for the football on show! Ultimately its about the bigger picture of the whole day and not just the 90 minutes of dross served up. Find other ways to enjoy the day around the football with peoples company you enjoy and a routine you enjoy! Personally i have enjoyed the greasy spoon breakfast and the day out with good people more than any game we will see for the foreseeable future. In this case its not the hope that kills you its the realisation

That's my view. I am driving to accrington in two weeks more to see a fellow dons fan and friend who I havent seen in a year who lives in Sheffield. Would have got the train but the tossers are on strike so I am having to stay sober to watch the dross plus ticking Accrington off the list as they may stay up and if we do go down I can't see us getting back up in a hurry

It's karma mate:you were bad in a previous existence.

Clearly I am bad in my current exsistance too. Accrington will be for the social aspect and little else. I just see the football as the 90 annoying minutes in the middle

Very Zen. Excellent attitude.