THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:28 am 

keyser soze wrote:
But I actually think he is still under-appreciated here. He's so good but in a quiet, no fuss way and some people only see brilliance when players showboat.

(ahem) Potter (ahem)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:33 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
But I actually think he is still under-appreciated here. He's so good but in a quiet, no fuss way and some people only see brilliance when players showboat.

(ahem) Potter (ahem)

Doing a shit job at Chelsea. Don't think he is appreciated at the bridge.... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:28 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

(ahem) Potter (ahem)

Exactly my point.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:22 pm 

Back on the grass now. Mentioned on comms that his recovery has gone better than expected and although he still wants to set expectations, there is now a chance he’ll be back for some of this season.

Tucker (in his current form)
Lewington
Stewart
Watson
O’Hora

How things can change. From being utterly depressed with our CB options to soon having extremely strong depth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:40 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Back on the grass now. Mentioned on comms that his recovery has gone better than expected and although he still wants to set expectations, there is now a chance he’ll be back for some of this season.

Lewington
Stewart
Watson
O’Hora

How things can change. From being utterly depressed with our CB options to soon having extremely strong depth.

Brilliant news. Would be great to see him back for us in the playoffs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:14 pm 

BristolDon wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

Lewington
Stewart
Watson
O’Hora

Brilliant news. Would be great to see him back for us in the playoffs

:lol:

SG19 has already said it's mathematically impossible. But he's only looking at facts...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 am 

If O'Hora is with us next season even if we do stay up I will be surprised. He is the only one that we could get any money from and he is that good I could see him in the Championship. The only thing that might stop this is his injury as nobody has seen him play since the turn of the year. I don't want him to leave of course, but he is head and shoulders above everyone in that defence bar lewie and definitely is too good for league 2 if we do go down.

On a side note he was doing the colour commentary on 3CR last weekend and comes across like he knows his shit and is very eloquent when bringing his point across. He pointed out that we were giving Morecambe's midfield too much space and saw that in the first 15 minutes. I can definitely see if (big IF) he does stay he is shoe in for captain when Lewie hangs up his boots.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:12 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
If O'Hora is with us next season even if we do stay up I will be surprised. He is the only one that we could get any money from and he is that good I could see him in the Championship. The only thing that might stop this is his injury as nobody has seen him play since the turn of the year. I don't want him to leave of course, but he is head and shoulders above everyone in that defence bar lewie and definitely is too good for league 2 if we do go down.

On a side note he was doing the colour commentary on 3CR last weekend and comes across like he knows his shit and is very eloquent when bringing his point across. He pointed out that we were giving Morecambe's midfield too much space and saw that in the first 15 minutes. I can definitely see if (big IF) he does stay he is shoe in for captain when Lewie hangs up his boots.

These are well made points Mr R. I'll not disagree.