THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:16 pm 

I fear we are going to lose on Saturday , cannot see us scoring more than one goal, while Exeter with the two front men they have got will score a few , we have been lucky up to now , because the other teams , bury and Grimsby did not take there chances, I think Exeter will, not happy about sow and aneke, two high earners on contract that are never playing, I told you a while ago that these two will not play in August and could be proved right, aneke will still be here in September, I suspect, he is under contract, so if he is fit he should be playing, as for sow we are told he will be fit soon, but never is, I bet when he does get fit, he will last a couple of games then he will out again for two months, because we are relying on these two getting fit to play, we are stuck and it is killing us, and this could be showing up with a defeat on Saturday, boy I hope I am wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:18 pm 

How can you brag about Aneke and Sow not playing in August like that wasn’t a fact anyway :lol:

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:32 pm 

If we start like we did on Tuesday, the game will be over by half-time.
We really need to move the ball quicker and more accurately.

Scoring goals was a problem last year and is still a problem, PT seems to think that KA is the answer.
I have my doubts!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 pm 

I thought this was about smoking in the toilets.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:00 pm 

I dont know, if thats the case, exeter may be playing two up top, but I think we have been solid defensively, and have only conceded twice, in five games, so i think we should have a handle, on their attack, meanwhile we might be able, to press the midfield advantage, against exeter, youre right sow and aneke probably wont play, but weve not been expecting them, so its not a shock, and hopefully we have come up with other ways of putting the ball, in the goal, than just relying on them two, we've only failed to score in one game so far this season, so i think well be alright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:22 pm 
Thinking the same. We've played against average sides so far who will all probably finish somewhere mid-table. Although we're still unbeaten, it's thanks to us having a decent defence up against mediocre attacking sides.

Won't be the case on Saturday, and those chances missed by other teams will be taken by the likes of Stockley (3 goals already) and Forte (2 goals already).

We've been lucky so far to get away with not having any real potency up front, but Saturday it will more than likely come back to bite us. Too late to bring in anybody now when we should have already, but hopefully Saturday will finally make Tisdale realise we need a couple of loanee strikers/wingers.

Reckon either 0-1 or 0-2 to them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 pm 

Location: .... In SG19 ..... APL Champion 2017/18 Betting Champion 2019/20 Power of 3 Champion 2017/18 + 19/20
OMG! We might not go the whole season unbeaten...
We're doomed... Doomed!
:lol:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2068&start=7

21/22 26 11 _9 89 LM 3rd

05/06 12 14 20 50 DW 22nd R
22/23 11 12 23 45 lm/MJ 21st R
17/18 11 12 23 45 rn/DM 23rd R
15/16 _9 12 25 39 KR 23rd R

LS: A rocky start, that's all it is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:02 pm 

Hugo wrote:
I fear we are going to lose on Saturday , cannot see us scoring more than one goal, while Exeter with the two front men they have got will score a few , we have been lucky up to now , because the other teams , bury and Grimsby did not take there chances, I think Exeter will, not happy about sow and aneke, two high earners on contract that are never playing, I told you a while ago that these two will not play in August and could be proved right, aneke will still be here in September, I suspect, he is under contract, so if he is fit he should be playing, as for sow we are told he will be fit soon, but never is, I bet when he does get fit, he will last a couple of games then he will out again for two months, because we are relying on these two getting fit to play, we are stuck and it is killing us, and this could be showing up with a defeat on Saturday, boy I hope I am wrong.

FUCKING HELL ALERT THE COASTGUARD AND MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND MAYBE INTERNATIONAL RESCUE TOO.
Who cares if we lose. Especially to Exeter. I find a draw with Grimsby more annoying that a loss to one of the best in the division.

BTW Sow is going back to Scotland so we are down to two half decent attackers. Sound the doomsday whistle!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:09 pm 

BristolDon wrote:
I dont know, if thats the case, exeter may be playing two up top, but I think we have been solid defensively, and have only conceded twice, in five games, so i think we should have a handle, on their attack, meanwhile we might be able, to press the midfield advantage, against exeter, youre right sow and aneke probably wont play, but weve not been expecting them, so its not a shock, and hopefully we have come up with other ways of putting the ball, in the goal, than just relying on them two, we've only failed to score in one game so far this season, so i think well be alright

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:30 pm 

I feel a board meltdown coming on Saturday evening :lol: