THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thoughts on Castore
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:28 pm 

My mum said similar.

She can go fuck herself, I'll do what I like

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:16 pm 

Aston Villa players have told the club they are unhappy with this season’s wet-look shirts, which they claim are weighing them down and effecting performances.

(Source: @Matt_Law_DT)

They really are shit

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:23 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Aston Villa players have told the club they are unhappy with this season’s wet-look shirts, which they claim are weighing them down and effecting performances.

They really are shit

Yeah, they look pretty awful. Heard it was something to do with the wetness keeping the players cool but it just looks so uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:30 pm 

What a shitty excuse for bad performance.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:44 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

They really are shit

Yeah, they look pretty awful. Heard it was something to do with the wetness keeping the players cool but it just looks so uncomfortable.

Only Castore could come up with the idea for players who sweat a lot, is to give them a wet shirt. Thank god we dodged that bullet or is that the look for next season?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:41 am 

Daily Torygraph now running a story that Newcastle have cut their deal with Castore early due to concerns about quality. Won't post a link to that pay-walled snot rag - but good to see Castore's empire crumbling.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:38 am 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Daily Torygraph now running a story that Newcastle have cut their deal with Castore early due to concerns about quality. Won't post a link to that pay-walled snot rag - but good to see Castore's empire crumbling.

Not sure what the story says as I don’t subscribe but Newcastle actually came out in support for Castore after the media were reporting they cut ties due to quality. That may be the case but they’ve refuted it and said its a commercial decision. They’ve signed a much more lucrative deal with adidas. Also don’t think they cut ties early, their contract was just coming up.

Villa, however are looking to cut ties early and break from the contract. Doesn’t look like Rangers are overly happy either.

Will never forgive Castore for last seasons monstrosity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:07 pm 

I said earlier in the thread I was getting And1 vibes and they would be gone within 3 years and I think that might be generous!

the responsibility for last years shirt lies with whoever signed it off at the club, the same as the Villa nonsense. I understand its Aston Villa Women who have the biggest issue and rightly so.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:33 pm 

Scum. wrote:
What a shitty excuse for bad performance.

This.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:52 pm 

Not just last seasons shirts, this seasons. Are fucking shit too but theyvd got away with it because they are safe unlike last season and polar oposite. The collars are fucking terrible, theh make every man look like they have chippy tits and the badge is a glorified sticker. Wouldnt pay £10 for one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next