THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wobblers away
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:40 pm 

Good evening gentlemen. A belated happy new year to you all.
Hows things at Stadium MK?
The standard of football, for us, under Jimbo has been dire, and the window is a welcome distraction.
For the first time in ages, however, we are paying fees for players. I am nearly confident that we may stay up. Time will tell however.
So what do you lads think about next week? I am going for a 2-0 win to us, and that is the first time that I have predicted a victory this season.
Look out for our number 28. Thats all I will say.
Opinions?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
The standard of football, for us, under Jimbo has been dire, and the window is a welcome distraction.
For the first time in ages, however, we are paying fees for players. I am nearly confident that we may stay up. Time will tell however.
So what do you lads think about next week? I am going for a 2-0 win to us, and that is the first time that I have predicted a victory this season.
Opinions?

Another six pointer another draw, but I fear we will both be toying with relegation for the rest of the season. I just hope that we can both stay up plus Luton get promoted and send the pub team down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
Opinions?

Happy new year to you too Gadget, well where shall we start...erm we are total shite, sums it up pretty much in a nutshell. The most boring football I have ever witnessed at stadium mk. You will probably beat us 3-0 .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 pm 

How's Daniel Powell and Dean Bowditch doing?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm 

How far is Sixfields from the station? And which direction does one head in to get to it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
I would be surprised to see Bowditch ever to wear a claret shirt again. We are outnumbered with central midfielders as it is.
With regard to Powell, Jimbo has played him, but only because we have a chronic lack of width, and pace. Both of them are not very good.
I genuinely think that both will find their level in the conference.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm 

Hi Gadget.

All I will say is that if you don't beat us, soundly, then you truly deserve relegation. Because the way we are playing, Bowditch would fit right back in.

In case that's too subtle: I think Bowditch is utter shite.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm 

Evening gadget

I expect we will put everybody behind the ball, defend like hell and escape with a draw. Unless we beat Everton to Theo Walcotts signature, we also have no width or pace out wide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
I would be surprised to see Bowditch ever to wear a claret shirt again. We are outnumbered with central midfielders as it is.
With regard to Powell, Jimbo has played him, but only because we have a chronic lack of width, and pace. Both of them are not very good.
I genuinely think that both will find their level in the conference.

This confirms it was right to let them go.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 pm 

Surely this one is a must-win for us today. Even a draw would not be good enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next