THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:04 pm 

WellDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
The more I think about it, that video interview Pete gave a few weeks ago was just a waste of time, and was completely patronising to fans.

You complain about lack of communication and then slag of the video. It beggars believe. At least you have said this is the last thread on the subject.

I think if I’ve read this correctly, the complaint is about the quality of the content.

Well stone me, he answered all the points in detail, but you don't like the way he looked and you want more but also to kick him out, although he is the Chairman and not Chief Executive of the football club. Some people just aren't past the wetting themselves as soon as we get into difficulty.

I hardly think two and a half seasons could be described as “ as soon as “.

Haven't you and Filthy been wetting yourself for the last two and half seasons? Certain Filthy seems to be in a state of permanent dampness that becoming a torrent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm 

WellDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Or are you saying we should not believe a bloody word any of them say ?

Blimey, next you'll be saying you believe what politicians say. :lol:

I've got this friend; very high up in the Nigerian army. He has a problem taking funds out of the country. If you help him out, he'll make it worth your while. Shall I ask him to email you? ;)

Would you, that would be fantastic, my email address is below.

winkiesvideosforthegullible.co.uk

I'd advise you not to use that as a title; you might get some 'unwanted enquiries'.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
WellDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:

I've got this friend; very high up in the Nigerian army. He has a problem taking funds out of the country. If you help him out, he'll make it worth your while. Shall I ask him to email you? ;)

I'd advise you not to use that as a title; you might get some 'unwanted enquiries'.....

I was expecting an email from that guy who is obsessed with cocks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:47 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
WellDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
WellDon wrote:

I was expecting an email from that guy who is obsessed with cocks.

He's probably a bit henpecked tonight. Or simply chickened out......

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm 

Filthy

If you want instant success, try supporting Man City, otherwise chill out and enjoy the roller coaster that is MK Dons :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm 

What would be a welcome change is FD's constant and boring attempts to out spin even the BBC.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:54 pm 
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Filthy relax. I expect we would be in a better position had we the opportunity to play our best Xl more. Between injuries and suspensions we've been fighting an uphill battle. No team at our level would be excelling if they cant get their best players on the pitch playing.

It's going to be a building process. Our manager is new to the league, It would be fair to expect that in his time with us we will see the best of him as he grows in to and adapts to the league. We are in the process of rebuilding a squad, not every player will have been a succesful signing and as we get more time to rework this clean slate puzzle and address our needs and fine tune it I expect we will improve.

We have to play the long game. We have invested everything into a manager who had immediate success in scotland and who hit the ground running last season. We have to stick with him or risk decimating our budget and being in limbo for years. If it doesnt work out over the next 18 months just dont renew his contract.

I will say I think a lot of the problems fall at the fans feet. All this negativity and depleting crowds cant help the situation. Its no surprise with our shit, negative away following our away record is pants. Its no surprise that in the games fans have stood up and been counted and stuck with the team weve performed at our best.

Just chill the f out, have a few drinks, a bite to eat and try and make the most of the 90 minutes of escapism. All this over analysing and rehashing the same posts every other day is boring. Things arent gonna change over night, give them time and transfer activity to iron out issues in the squad. Instead of slagging off the clubs communication perhaps look at our own communication first because its not been very well spirited or helpful.

Cheers. Coyds

Great post.

Just to add, frustrating as periods like this can be, it doesn’t make it a crisis. It’s football. It happens. Unless you’re one of a literal handful of clubs, crap seasons and occasional relegations are part of the fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm 
donmentor wrote:
What would be a welcome change is FD's constant and boring attempts to out spin even the BBC.

If the topic doesn't interest you then don't click on the thread, simple. What were you expecting in this thread?

To be quite honest, I don't really give a shit whether people disagree or not. Even those that disagree seem to think what I post is worthwhile and encourages discussion, according to the forum awards.

There are enough anti-Neilson, and increasingly discontent supporters to justify it. Was going to leave it with this thread, but you've inspired me to continue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
donmentor wrote:

If the topic doesn't interest you then don't click on the thread, simple. What were you expecting in this thread?

To be quite honest, I don't really give a shit whether people disagree or not. Even those that disagree seem to think what I post is worthwhile and encourages discussion, according to the forum awards.

There are enough anti-Neilson, and increasingly discontent supporters to justify it. Was going to leave it with this thread, but you've inspired me to continue.

Yippee.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
donmentor wrote:

Oh dear, not keeping to your word already. How sad.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next