THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm 

Location: .... In SG19 ..... APL Champion 2017/18 Betting Champion 2019/20 Power of 3 Champion 2017/18 + 19/20
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
I just wish PW had listened to me back in early-November when I was calling for Neilson's head then. We wouldn't be in this predicament in the middle of a transfer window, and could have had a new manager in by mid-December. I called it back in the summer that things weren't looking good after a disappointing pre-season, and following delays in the transfer window to get signings across the line, which have generally been disappointing too. I also called it the summer prior to KR's sacking, saying we should have parted ways with KR following relegation, which PW later agreed he should have done. I also called it that Lewie wouldn't get many games at LB under Neilson.

I hate always being right about everything.

Even a clock is right twice a day. You called for Robbo's sacking and it hasn't worked out. So you want to do it again.

Nonsense.

We'd already be in League 2 if Robinson hadn't rightly been sacked, albeit some 6-9 months too late.
If you've "forgotten" how bad the deluded Robinson was, even in comparison with how bad things are under Neilson, see below:

21/22 26 11 _9 89 LM 3rd

05/06 12 14 20 50 DW 22nd R
22/23 11 12 23 45 lm/MJ 21st R
17/18 11 12 23 45 rn/DM 23rd R
15/16 _9 12 25 39 KR 23rd R

LS: A rocky start, that's all it is.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:23 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
I want people to understand there are different people in this world with different views and ways of doing things. I don't boo. I don't clap. I pay my money (when I do go) and I watch the same game that the clapping and booing people do. What you do is up to you.

As for Neilson keep him till the end of the season as it is too late now to sack him and have a new guy come in as we will still have the same underachieving players making the same stupid mistakes. I just hope there is a clause in his contract that if we do go down we can sack him with no compensation.

And you believe Pete or Andrew Cullen don't know this? :?

You have lost me?

You said people hasn't been able to express themselves in the forum but you haven't said what they or you want.

The fans forum. Not this one. Sorry.

I know, on what do you believe people haven't been able to express themselves in the fans forum?