THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
I want people to understand there are different people in this world with different views and ways of doing things. I don't boo. I don't clap. I pay my money (when I do go) and I watch the same game that the clapping and booing people do. What you do is up to you.

That's fine, you're entitled to do as you wish. Just understand they're likely to play worse as a consequence.

Russybcool wrote:
As for Neilson keep him till the end of the season as it is too late now to sack him and have a new guy come in as we will still have the same underachieving players making the same stupid mistakes. I just hope there is a clause in his contract that if we do go down we can sack him with no compensation.

There won't be. No manager would sign such a contract.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
I just wish PW had listened to me back in early-November when I was calling for Neilson's head then. We wouldn't be in this predicament in the middle of a transfer window, and could have had a new manager in by mid-December. I called it back in the summer that things weren't looking good after a disappointing pre-season, and following delays in the transfer window to get signings across the line, which have generally been disappointing too. I also called it the summer prior to KR's sacking, saying we should have parted ways with KR following relegation, which PW later agreed he should have done. I also called it that Lewie wouldn't get many games at LB under Neilson.

I hate always being right about everything.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You called for Robbo's sacking and it hasn't worked out. So you want to do it again.

Last edited by ReturnofMoo on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:49 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
I just wish PW had listened to me back in early-November when I was calling for Neilson's head then. We wouldn't be in this predicament in the middle of a transfer window, and could have had a new manager in by mid-December. I called it back in the summer that things weren't looking good after a disappointing pre-season, and following delays in the transfer window to get signings across the line, which have generally been disappointing too. I also called it the summer prior to KR's sacking, saying we should have parted ways with KR following relegation, which PW later agreed he should have done. I also called it that Lewie wouldn't get many games at LB under Neilson.

Even a clock is right twice a day. You called for Robbo's sacking and it hasn't worked out. So you want to do it again.

Hardly filthys fault pw signed Neilson, there were plenty of signs out there that he wasn’t that great.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:51 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

Even a clock is right twice a day. You called for Robbo's sacking and it hasn't worked out. So you want to do it again.

Hardly filthys fault pw signed Neilson, there were plenty of signs out there that he wasn’t that great.

So everyone was against Neilson when he signed. Strange I don't remember that. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:55 pm 
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

I haven't made any other predictions about the club that were incorrect since I joined the forum 3 years ago. My judgement has been proven right time and time again. Not just calling for managers to be sacked, but predicting we would struggle this season and last, based on poor squad/transfer decisions and pre-season/early-season performances.

ReturnofMoo wrote:
So everyone was against Neilson when he signed. Strange I don't remember that. :lol:

I was happy for PW to bring in Neilson at the time, based on his results with Hearts. But things change. We were on the rise at the end of last season, but our awful transfer decisions, not replacing key players, and very poor pre-season performances made it clear that Neilson had lost his grip and wasn't the right man for the job this season.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:00 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

I haven't made any other predictions about the club that were incorrect since I joined the forum 3 years ago. My judgement has been proven right time and time again. Not just calling for managers to be sacked, but predicting we would struggle this season and last, based on poor squad/transfer decisions and pre-season/early-season performances.

But as you said you are trying to extinguish hope and we have been pretty hopeless in the last 2 1/2 years. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:03 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
I want people to understand there are different people in this world with different views and ways of doing things. I don't boo. I don't clap. I pay my money (when I do go) and I watch the same game that the clapping and booing people do. What you do is up to you.

As for Neilson keep him till the end of the season as it is too late now to sack him and have a new guy come in as we will still have the same underachieving players making the same stupid mistakes. I just hope there is a clause in his contract that if we do go down we can sack him with no compensation.

And you believe Pete or Andrew Cullen don't know this? :?

You have lost me?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

Don’t recall saying that :lol: :lol: , I for one didn’t pass judgment whether that be positive or negative, as I didn’t know anything about him, some on here that have a better knowledge of Scottish football did. I would however expect the chairman to have looked a little deeper. The photo of the light aircraft towing the banner would be worth considering imo. If fans went to that expense and trouble that alone would say something isn’t right. But that of course is just my opinion. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:06 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

You have lost me?

You said people hasn't been able to express themselves in the forum but you haven't said what they or you want.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

You have lost me?

You said people hasn't been able to express themselves in the forum but you haven't said what they or you want.

The fans forum. Not this one. Sorry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next