THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 am 

Towcestrian wrote:
Alby wrote:
I didn’t go to that forum because I work night shifts and I was asleep before work. Sorry I work.

Well it started at 7. Get up a bit earlier. It's important right, if the club's going down the shitter?!

The rest will be along soon to talk about it being a long way to travel and 'having better things to do', yet they are happy to slate anyone who did go as basically a happy clappy twat, who only creep up the club officials backsides.

Probably the one thing that pisses me off most with our lot to be honest.

Considering I start at 9pm and get a certain amount of “late starts” allowed which I use on games we have midweek fixtures on, I don’t think you’re I n a position to be pointing out my excuse for missing my first fans forum at stadium:mk since 2009 sir.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:18 pm 

Alby wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Alby wrote:
I didn’t go to that forum because I work night shifts and I was asleep before work. Sorry I work.

Well it started at 7. Get up a bit earlier. It's important right, if the club's going down the shitter?!

The rest will be along soon to talk about it being a long way to travel and 'having better things to do', yet they are happy to slate anyone who did go as basically a happy clappy twat, who only creep up the club officials backsides.

Probably the one thing that pisses me off most with our lot to be honest.

Considering I start at 9pm and get a certain amount of “late starts” allowed which I use on games we have midweek fixtures on, I don’t think you’re I n a position to be pointing out my excuse for missing my first fans forum at stadium:mk since 2009 sir.

I was going but injured a leg.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:28 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
So how else do people get their feelings across. Wait till the next fans forum (where nobody says fuck all cause they are too scared)? By then it will be too late. A coordinated protest after the AFC Wimbledon game. Or just turn their backs and walk away.

People can't do any of that so booing is the only way people can vent and get their point across to the 11 clowns that are on the pitch. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong. It is just their way so get over it

It's not that people are scared, it's more that those who feel most aggrieved don't bother to turn up.

The excuses come flying out, because it's much easier to whine on social media.

The point is by the time they roll out another Fan Forum smoke blowing exercise it could be too late. I can never make them cause I don't finish work till 6 and I am an hour and 20 minutes (on a good travelling day) from MK. But what else can people do to vent their anger? Not everyone is placid and EVERYONE is different. If they did shout of a naughty word for vagina then that is off I agree, but they are within their rights to boo should they want to. Just as you are within you rights not to boo.

Face facts. We are bad and if we don't beat Wimbledon, Northampton, Rochdale and Oldham (all of which we play in the next month and a bit) then we deserve to go down.

But it's not a smoke blowing exercise. It's representatives from the club, sat there, taking any question that anyone wants to ask.

People can be angry, placid, moany, happy clappy, or just not bother to show. The latter is what the majority choose to do sadly.

Facing facts, yes things are bad....which makes it even worse that only 60 people bothered to come to the last one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:16 pm 

Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
So how else do people get their feelings across. Wait till the next fans forum (where nobody says fuck all cause they are too scared)? By then it will be too late. A coordinated protest after the AFC Wimbledon game. Or just turn their backs and walk away.

People can't do any of that so booing is the only way people can vent and get their point across to the 11 clowns that are on the pitch. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong. It is just their way so get over it

It's not that people are scared, it's more that those who feel most aggrieved don't bother to turn up.

The point is by the time they roll out another Fan Forum smoke blowing exercise it could be too late. I can never make them cause I don't finish work till 6 and I am an hour and 20 minutes (on a good travelling day) from MK. But what else can people do to vent their anger? Not everyone is placid and EVERYONE is different. If they did shout of a naughty word for vagina then that is off I agree, but they are within their rights to boo should they want to. Just as you are within you rights not to boo.

Face facts. We are bad and if we don't beat Wimbledon, Northampton, Rochdale and Oldham (all of which we play in the next month and a bit) then we deserve to go down.

But it's not a smoke blowing exercise. It's representatives from the club, sat there, taking any question that anyone wants to ask.

People can be angry, placid, moany, happy clappy, or just not bother to show. The latter is what the majority choose to do sadly.

Facing facts, yes things are bad....which makes it even worse that only 60 people bothered to come to the last one.

But what is going to change if 600 turn up. Yes we have no training ground. Yes we know how bad the results are. No we are not sacking Neilson as we cant afford to fire him. As I say I don't see anything happening off the back of these forums. All I see is it is a way to shove things under the carpet and hope that we all forget. Last one someone mentioned the training ground and from what I read on here it was a political response and nothing has been said about it since.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:19 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

But what is going to change if 600 turn up. Yes we have no training ground. Yes we know how bad the results are. No we are not sacking Neilson as we cant afford to fire him. As I say I don't see anything happening off the back of these forums. All I see is it is a way to shove things under the carpet and hope that we all forget. Last one someone mentioned the training ground and from what I read on here it was a political response and nothing has been said about it since.

What do you want to happen?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:24 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

My original point was that people booing is their way of showing anger at the situation and that sometimes it is the only method of football fans venting their anger. Then it got a bit off topic as someone said it isn't a "smoke blowing" exercise and I feel they are. People can boo if they want but the way it is spun on here is that people who boo don't support the team which isn't true. As I say isn't wrong isn't right it is just their way just like you have yours.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:27 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

My original point was that people booing is their way of showing anger at the situation and that sometimes it is the only method of football fans venting their anger. Then it got a bit off topic as someone said it isn't a "smoke blowing" exercise and I feel they are. People can boo if they want but the way it is spun on here is that people who boo don't support the team which isn't true. As I say isn't wrong isn't right it is just their way just like you have yours.

I still don't understand what you want. We all want to win more, so does Pete, but what do you want him to do? Sack Neilson?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 pm 

I want people to understand there are different people in this world with different views and ways of doing things. I don't boo. I don't clap. I pay my money (when I do go) and I watch the same game that the clapping and booing people do. What you do is up to you.

As for Neilson keep him till the end of the season as it is too late now to sack him and have a new guy come in as we will still have the same underachieving players making the same stupid mistakes. I just hope there is a clause in his contract that if we do go down we can sack him with no compensation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 pm 
I just wish PW had listened to me back in early-November when I was calling for Neilson's head then. We wouldn't be in this predicament in the middle of a transfer window, and could have had a new manager in by mid-December. I called it back in the summer that things weren't looking good after a disappointing pre-season, and following delays in the transfer window to get signings across the line, which have generally been disappointing too. I also called it the summer prior to KR's sacking, saying we should have parted ways with KR following relegation, which PW later agreed he should have done. I also called it that Lewie wouldn't get many games at LB under Neilson.

I hate always being right about everything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
I want people to understand there are different people in this world with different views and ways of doing things. I don't boo. I don't clap. I pay my money (when I do go) and I watch the same game that the clapping and booing people do. What you do is up to you.

As for Neilson keep him till the end of the season as it is too late now to sack him and have a new guy come in as we will still have the same underachieving players making the same stupid mistakes. I just hope there is a clause in his contract that if we do go down we can sack him with no compensation.

And you believe Pete or Andrew Cullen don't know this? :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next