THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 am 

Russybcool wrote:
So how else do people get their feelings across. Wait till the next fans forum (where nobody says fuck all cause they are too scared)? By then it will be too late. A coordinated protest after the AFC Wimbledon game. Or just turn their backs and walk away.

People can't do any of that so booing is the only way people can vent and get their point across to the 11 clowns that are on the pitch. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong. It is just their way so get over it

Moo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:09 am 

It wasn’t so much the booing yesterday it was the continuous bellowing of the C word.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 am 

Russybcool wrote:
So how else do people get their feelings across. Wait till the next fans forum (where nobody says fuck all cause they are too scared)? By then it will be too late. A coordinated protest after the AFC Wimbledon game. Or just turn their backs and walk away.

People can't do any of that so booing is the only way people can vent and get their point across to the 11 clowns that are on the pitch. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong. It is just their way so get over it

It depends what you’re trying to achieve. If making a protest is more important to you than the team playing well, then it’s a good idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 am 

leodon wrote:
It wasn’t so much the booing yesterday it was the continuous bellowing of the C word.

What’s wrong with that? It’s just a word.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:35 am 

Alby wrote:
leodon wrote:

Yes, but that's making it personal. All this is not a personal attack on someone, it's just football at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 am 

Russybcool wrote:

It's not that people are scared, it's more that those who feel most aggrieved don't bother to turn up.

The excuses come flying out, because it's much easier to whine on social media.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:38 am 

I didn’t go to that forum because I work night shifts and I was asleep before work. Sorry I work.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:58 am 

Alby wrote:
I didn’t go to that forum because I work night shifts and I was asleep before work. Sorry I work.

Well it started at 7. Get up a bit earlier. It's important right, if the club's going down the shitter?!

The rest will be along soon to talk about it being a long way to travel and 'having better things to do', yet they are happy to slate anyone who did go as basically a happy clappy twat, who only creep up the club officials backsides.

Probably the one thing that pisses me off most with our lot to be honest.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:25 am 

mightydons wrote:
Alby wrote:
leodon wrote:

Yes, but that's making it personal. All this is not a personal attack on someone, it's just football at the end of the day.

And if there's kids about..... :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 am 

Towcestrian wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

It's not that people are scared, it's more that those who feel most aggrieved don't bother to turn up.

The excuses come flying out, because it's much easier to whine on social media.

The point is by the time they roll out another Fan Forum smoke blowing exercise it could be too late. I can never make them cause I don't finish work till 6 and I am an hour and 20 minutes (on a good travelling day) from MK. But what else can people do to vent their anger? Not everyone is placid and EVERYONE is different. If they did shout of a naughty word for vagina then that is off I agree, but they are within their rights to boo should they want to. Just as you are within you rights not to boo.

Face facts. We are bad and if we don't beat Wimbledon, Northampton, Rochdale and Oldham (all of which we play in the next month and a bit) then we deserve to go down.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next