The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Toby Lock
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 am 

Russybcool wrote:
LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
When we have Nesbitt who comes on and looks far more sharper in 20 minutes on Tuesday than Tshibola has in however many games he has played then I can see why people get pissy.

Yes but they are different types of players. Nesbitt is a winger, Tshibola is a DM or at a push a CM. The issue is is that we are playing both Cisse and Tshibola in midfield together and they are too similar. I like Cisse but I feel Tshibola is better suited to this league than him and its clear the see the talent is there.

So why was Luke Ashmed talking about nesbitt starting over Tshibola? I am not lost on the whole thing

Not sure why he would say that. It's like saying why is Sow starting over Lewington?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:09 am 

Russybcool wrote:
LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
When we have Nesbitt who comes on and looks far more sharper in 20 minutes on Tuesday than Tshibola has in however many games he has played then I can see why people get pissy.

Yes but they are different types of players. Nesbitt is a winger, Tshibola is a DM or at a push a CM. The issue is is that we are playing both Cisse and Tshibola in midfield together and they are too similar. I like Cisse but I feel Tshibola is better suited to this league than him and its clear the see the talent is there.

So why was Luke Ashmed talking about nesbitt starting over Tshibola? I am not lost on the whole thing

Either he knows nothing about football or he is just fixated on using Tshibola as a scape goat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:42 am 

LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

Either he knows nothing about football or he is just fixated on using Tshibola as a scape goat

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aidan-nesbitt/profil/spieler/244263

Says he is an attacking mid who can play on both wings. Might explain why what was said was said! However, correct me if I am worng wasn't tish on the wing on Tuesday?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:51 am 

Russybcool wrote:
LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
LouisMKD wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aidan-nesbitt/profil/spieler/244263

Says he is an attacking mid who can play on both wings. Might explain why what was said was said! However, correct me if I am worng wasn't tish on the wing on Tuesday?

That link is for Nesbitt? It was either Tshibola or Seager on the wing, not quite sure. Either way, neither of them are wingers in my view.

There is no way Tshibola is a winger or AM and if Neilson thinks he can player there, then that is something of concern. He doesnt have the pace or flair to be a winger. Play him in DM, with Gilbey in front of him and Ariyibi and Nesbitt on the wings. Sow and Seager up front or when away from home, play 1 up front with an extra man (Upson) in midfield.