THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: The Second Red
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 pm 

Scribble wrote:

Not sure, but does it matter? He’s pretty anonymous anyway......

Really? I’ve thought he looks a class act. Way short of fitness, but give it time. He’ll be a key player in the run in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:30 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Scribble wrote:

Not sure, but does it matter? He’s pretty anonymous anyway......

Really? I’ve thought he looks a class act. Way short of fitness, but give it time. He’ll be a key player in the run in.

Agreed. Although he missed it, the way he created that last minute chance against Walsall was sublime.

He started well against Posh too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:55 pm 

Agree camdenite, no surprise there. All i'd hope is that a rocket will go up his ass and hell look a bit hungrier and less lethargic but hopefully that will come with fitness. If he added a bit more work rate to compliment his excellent technique, positioning and finishing he'd be an incredible player to watch, the likes of which we havent had up there on a permanent deal since sam baldock left.

He reminds me of bamford with that grace and movement but like I say he just needs a little fire in his belly and more fuel in the tank.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 am 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Agree camdenite, no surprise there. All i'd hope is that a rocket will go up his ass and hell look a bit hungrier and less lethargic but hopefully that will come with fitness. If he added a bit more work rate to compliment his excellent technique, positioning and finishing he'd be an incredible player to watch, the likes of which we havent had up there on a permanent deal since sam baldock left.

He reminds me of bamford with that grace and movement but like I say he just needs a little fire in his belly and more fuel in the tank.

Have thought much the same in the past, but on Saturday it looked as if the rocket been set-off.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 am 

LinsladeDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Have thought much the same in the past, but on Saturday it looked as if the rocket been set-off.

Yes I agree, thought that was his best start v pish.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 am 

Hopefully the red card doesnt deter him. Hes got all the ability to be one of the best strikers weve had here