THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 97  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:51 pm 

#MKDons have rejected a bid for Scott Fraser but talks for his services are ongoing.
More signings on the horizon but none are reliant on selling him.

From Toby Lock.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:09 pm 

Gravel Path to Martti wrote:
#MKDons have rejected a bid for Scott Fraser but talks for his services are ongoing.
More signings on the horizon but none are reliant on selling him.

From Toby Lock.

You could read that as “we won’t be spending whatever we get for Fraser” ;)

Edited to add: Russ states that “ If he goes for a significant amount, hopefully we'll see a bit of that."

He really should be getting all of that, in terms of available transfer funds and wages.

Not to mention he’ll free up a significant wage himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:33 pm 
Seems inevitable that Fraser will go by the end of the window. A shame, as with him I genuinely think we'd be a strong enough side for playoffs. If he does go, I just hope we bring in a few more decent signings - players with pedigree and experience.

The last two windows we've had some real wow signings - Fraser, Jerome, Grigg (I'd even include Keogh) - if Fraser does go we'll need a couple on that level, not only for morale but to actually improve on what we have.

I would hate if he went to another L1 club - he deserves to play in the Championship and if he goes there he won't be strengthening a rival.

I know Fraser had a poor patch for a few months from January, but he was our best player the first half of the season and contributed the second most amount of goals. It's not just his goalscoring, but his ability to drive forward and beat opponents. Not sure if any of the new signings are on his level, yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:38 pm 
Hmmm...

Noticed Fraser has changed his Twitter profile pic today. Pretty sure before today it was him in an MK shirt. First time he's changed it in months. Minor thing I know, but still. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:40 pm 

Filthier wrote:
Hmmm...

Noticed Fraser has changed his Twitter profile pic today. Pretty sure before today it was him in an MK shirt. First time he's changed it in months. Minor thing I know, but still. :roll:

#stalkeralert

;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:44 pm 
keyser soze wrote:
Filthier wrote:
Hmmm...

#stalkeralert

;)

When it's been the same profile pic for months, you notice this shit! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:47 pm 

Filthier wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Filthier wrote:
Hmmm...

#stalkeralert

;)

When it's been the same profile pic for months, you notice this shit! :ugeek:

It was him playing a game if I recall. Wouldn’t say that suggests anything.

He’s definitely going though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:15 am 

The club should put a deadline for the transfer at 31st July. Otherwise the price goes up every week until transfer deadline day.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:36 am 

Looking at Russ’ body language and how he spoke, I think we can make the assumption that Fraser is off. Luckily we have Twine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:24 am 

DMac seems to think we’ve given up on Eisa, at least for the time being.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 97  Next