THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:02 pm 

Yes, RN just said this on 3CR..

Lose on Boxing Day, then I couldn’t blame PW for making a tough decision..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm 

That is a quote of a manager who knows he is under pressure

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:07 pm 
The guy has lost all credibility IMO. You can't say we're not in a bad position 3 points off relegation, with our form and with teams below us having games in hand on us. He is bordering on farcical.

What is he suddenly going to change/improve that is going to lead to us winning more than drawing/losing? Nothing anytime soon.

He's in luck because it's so close to Christmas and Pete probably has too much heart to sack someone at this time of year.

Pete though needs to be a man of his word and be consistent. You can't give a reason for sacking one person, for it not to apply to someone else in the same job.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:18 pm 

Ah but that’s one of his pros isn’t it? The fact he “doesn’t take any shit” and his interviews aren’t the same shit like Robinson spoke every week..
Which, with the latter I find baffling. He spouts the same shit on a weekly basis with worse results and we are okay with it because he isn’t an over dramatic Scouser. But that’s okay because “ah that’s football” and “we go again” type comments are level headed and cool.

I am absolutely baffled people are content with this absolute fucking dry dull manager with a shit style and an abysmal position in the League.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 pm 

Alby wrote:
Ah but that’s one of his pros isn’t it? The fact he “doesn’t take any shit” and his interviews aren’t the same shit like Robinson spoke every week..
Which, with the latter I find baffling. He spouts the same shit on a weekly basis with worse results and we are okay with it because he isn’t an over dramatic Scouser. But that’s okay because “ah that’s football” and “we go again” type comments are level headed and cool.

I am absolutely baffled people are content with this absolute fucking dry dull manager with a shit style and an abysmal position in the League.

With you there bro. Totally wiv ya there. 8-) :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:04 pm 

Yeah i thoroughly fucked off now. Hes done.

I was half convinced when he was 'recruited and I thought I'd give him the season before making a judgment but I can't wait that long.

I want him out

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:14 pm 

MATTHEW wrote:
Yeah i thoroughly fucked off now. Hes done.

I was half convinced when he was 'recruited and I thought I'd give him the season before making a judgment but I can't wait that long.

I want him out

OK I've had a few now :roll: and I'll consider my position (oo er missus) after the next 3 games.
If we are in the same situation that's it.....curtains. No more 'time to build'/'bed in' etc.