THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:17 pm 

Double fuck.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:41 pm 

When I wrote the initial thread I was concerned that relegation could happen. Unfortunately my gut feeling has proved right. Hopefully promotion will follow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:55 pm 

The Oracle told us of this event after the prophecy was revealed by an angel of doom (more commonly known as the Coventry pre season friendly).

The dye was cast when Pete did everything on the cheap (copyright WellDon)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 am 

Jonestown wrote:
The Oracle told us of this event after the prophecy was revealed by an angel of doom (more commonly known as the Coventry pre season friendly).

You can keep digging away Matey, you enjoy yourself, the fact is we’ve been relegated, something I was saying last year, but many said I was crackers suggesting it, I think Filthy was just about the only other one singing from the same song sheet.
It obviously hurts I called it right.......something I take no pleasure from, as I’d much rather we won the occasional game.
If you want to do something useful.......talk me back through the Winkie video, justify that.
Sadly you having nothing left to do than have a go me, keep on licking that Winkie lolly and wearing the rose tinted glasses, one day you might just work it out for yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:27 pm 
Jonestown wrote:

Jonestown, please clarify, who is The Oracle? Myself or WD? Or are we both? I know as an oracle I should know the answer, but I just need to hear it.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:09 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Jonestown wrote:

You can keep digging away Matey, you enjoy yourself, the fact is we’ve been relegated, something I was saying last year, but many said I was crackers suggesting it, I think Filthy was just about the only other one singing from the same song sheet.
It obviously hurts I called it right.......something I take no pleasure from, as I’d much rather we won the occasional game.
If you want to do something useful.......talk me back through the Winkie video, justify that.
Sadly you having nothing left to do than have a go me, keep on licking that Winkie lolly and wearing the rose tinted glasses, one day you might just work it out for yourself.

Thank you for speaking the truth in the face of adversity. You're our very own Nigel Farage

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Jonestown wrote:

Jonestown, please clarify, who is The Oracle? Myself or WD? Or are we both? I know as an oracle I should know the answer, but I just need to hear it.

Only the true messiah would deny his identity

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:41 pm 

Jonestown wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Jonestown wrote:

Thank you for speaking the truth in the face of adversity. You're our very own Nigel Farage

Its nothing new, myself and Filthy have been telling you all season, but its obvious the truth has hurt some people more than others.
As you like quoting from my APL report, perhaps you should read back and suck it up.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:06 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Jonestown wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Jonestown wrote:

Its nothing new, myself and Filthy have been telling you all season, but its obvious the truth has hurt some people more than others.
As you like quoting from my APL report, perhaps you should read back and suck it up.

I get the feeling he has you both on the end of his hook and is sitting there pissing himself. Ignore him and hopefully he’ll get bored and go away.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next