THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: More unrest?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:41 pm 

DippyDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Have it from a very reliable source that there has been some unrest between Callum Brittain and the club. Can’t go into specific details but it involved him being called up to be in the England squad recently, the Dons wouldn’t give him permission to go but he went anyway. Not then in Dons squad. Just to remind everyone he hasn’t signed a new contract yet!

FIRE...FIRE....FIRE.....FIRE.....FIRE..... :lol:

The difference is that there are some evidence given, rather than Callum Brittain and Robbie have fallen out, I know why but I can't tell you.

Is this in regards to Lewington? Because I thought that the fall out was fairly clear.
If this is true about Callum Brittain then how is Robbie still in the job. He seems to be actively trying to piss everybody off that he can.

It's not the Lewington fall out, although the assumption is, without any evidence, that he has been refused to be allowed to train at MK. It's people implying they know why Mike Dove is on gardening leave, etc or just have proof Neilson mishandling the situation without any evidence. Perhaps D50 is right, it has been agreed by the club and Lewie. Who knows? And those that say they know ought not be be surprised when people ask them how.

Last edited by ReturnofMoo on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:42 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Have it from a very reliable source that there has been some unrest between Callum Brittain and the club. Can’t go into specific details but it involved him being called up to be in the England squad recently, the Dons wouldn’t give him permission to go but he went anyway. Not then in Dons squad. Just to remind everyone he hasn’t signed a new contract yet!

The difference is that there are some evidence given, rather than Callum Brittain and Robbie have fallen out, I know why but I can't tell you.

What evidence ?????

It's alleged evidence and will eventually be proved right or wrong. Not nudge nudge, wink wink, "I just hope everything I’m hearing is not true", but I won't or can't tell you.

What’s the bloody difference, I will not divulge my sources, and in most cases I cant divulge the full content as it would be bloody obvious where it came from to get to me, and I’m certainly not going to betray their confidence because someone keeps jumping up and down shouting “source”.
I post it, only when I can be pretty sure it’s correct, I don’t get it 100% correct, but more often than not it’s right.
OTD is the most reliable source of inside info, he or she rightly never give their source, and why should they jeapordise that hotline of info.
I’ve seen them ridiculed left right and centre despite getting things spot on time and time again.
Keep fiddling, Rome is burning........although I think the theatre is still ok !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:43 pm 

WellDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

What evidence ?????

It's alleged evidence and will eventually be proved right or wrong. Not nudge nudge, wink wink, "I just hope everything I’m hearing is not true", but I won't or can't tell you.

What’s the bloody difference, I will not divulge my sources, and in most cases I cant divulge the full content as it would be bloody obvious where it came from to get to me, and I’m certainly not going to betray their confidence because someone keeps jumping up and down shouting “source”.
I post it, only when I can be pretty sure it’s correct, I don’t get it 100% correct, but more often than not it’s right.
OTD is the most reliable source of inside info, he or she rightly never give their source, and why should they jeapordise that hotline of info.
I’ve seen them ridiculed left right and centre despite getting things spot on time and time again.
Keep fiddling, Rome is burning........although I think the theatre is still ok !

Pretty sure of what exactly?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:52 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

Is this in regards to Lewington? Because I thought that the fall out was fairly clear.
If this is true about Callum Brittain then how is Robbie still in the job. He seems to be actively trying to piss everybody off that he can.

It's not the Lewington fall out, although the assumption is, without any evidence, that he has been refused to be allowed to train at MK. It's people implying they know why Mike Dove is on gardening leave, etc or just have proof Neilson mishandling the situation without any evidence. Perhaps D50 is right, it has been agreed by the club and Lewie. Who knows? And those that say they know ought not be be surprised when people ask them how.

I've been told about Mike Dove, but my source isn't sure if it's one thing or another. Lewington has had a big bust up with Neilson, stemming from the Bury game and I've seen proof of heated words between the pair of them. If I divulged my source or anything then they'll likely be picked up by the club and, like Welldon has said, I'm not prepared to do that.
The thing is, we're a League 1 club. I have no idea why people genuinely think we would make up this sort of thing about a League 1 club. We're all fans, we all care about MK Dons and there is no reason whatsoever for me at least to try and lie about something affecting my club in such a negative way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:56 pm 

DippyDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

I've been told about Mike Dove, but my source isn't sure if it's one thing or another. Lewington has had a big bust up with Neilson, stemming from the Bury game and I've seen proof of heated words between the pair of them. If I divulged my source or anything then they'll likely be picked up by the club and, like Welldon has said, I'm not prepared to do that.
The thing is, we're a League 1 club. I have no idea why people genuinely think we would make up this sort of thing about a League 1 club. We're all fans, we all care about MK Dons and there is no reason whatsoever for me at least to try and lie about something affecting my club in such a negative way.

You’re wasting your time mate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:57 pm 

I haven't asked you to reveal your source. What was your information about Mike Dove again? Was it that he has fallen out with Neilson but you don't know why or over what?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:59 pm 
The only info I have is that this season's budget is the highest we've ever had in League 1 in our history. That's my contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:59 pm 

WellDon wrote:
You’re wasting your time mate.

No you are wrong Welldon. I am interested to know what information you have that you can share with us.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:00 pm 

These are unfounded rumours.

You both may well have impeccable sources, personally I don't doubt it, but without evidence to substantiate it, then you can hardly be surprised that folk are somewhat dubious.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:04 pm 

Gers wrote:
These are unfounded rumours.

You both may well have impeccable sources, personally I don't doubt it, but without evidence to substantiate it, then you can hardly be surprised that folk are somewhat dubious.

The rumour I heard is the Neilson is trying to get us transferred to the Scottish Premiership as it is easier, but I can't reveal my trusted source or where I have heard it from

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next