THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:35 pm 

Ok so long story short (im not good at that)

Some of you may be aware of the betting prediction league from the conrete roundabout and some of you wont.

Those that do remember there is a place your bets thread coming for the weekend, look out for it and carry on where you left off. If you are on the leaderboard and have a name change contact me so we can work round that with sphere.

Those that have never played it really is simple:

Its free to play.

Place a bet without restrictions in the relevant thread (found in cornflake corner)

All you have to do is think of a bet and post it in the place your bet thread and I will do the rest. I will collect the odds for everyone based on your selections and post them in the thread once the entry cut off closes. I will then inform everyone of the results in a seperate thread found in dons chat.

Place your selection/s by 6pm friday where possible but I do understand work commitments and family etc gets in the way and will endeavour to include late entries where possible but not guaranteed.

If your selection/s wins then you will be awarded the returns based on and including the free £1 stake token which will put you on the leaderboard. You will week by week try to grow your pot balance with a win and at the end of the league season whoevers collected the most in prize money from winning bets will be awarded with a prize to the value of £40.

It doesnt end there though. By participating you maximise your chances in the power of 3 league which the winner of collects another £40 prize. The 3 leagues are tipping cows, apl and how crap. The league standings in each will represent a points total for each individual placed on the leaderboard with the highest achiever overall and points scorer from the 3 leagues winning the power of 3. Sphere will explain better than me.

Good luck. Ill cut it short, if you have any questions that will help you get involved, please ask here or in pm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 pm 

I changed from BillP to Bill