Conclusion = give the ball to Nesbitt !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:04 pm 

Galverion wrote:
This season...shots on target :

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

Then we need David Martin back. Nesbitt’s on the bench for most of the game.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 pm 

Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

He has been a shining beacon in the toilet bowl of our season. Neilson says he is not "tough enough" to play every game and needs to work on his fitness and strength. I personally say fuck it give him some games. He has definitely proved his worth in my eyes!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:47 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

He has been a shining beacon in the toilet bowl of our season. Neilson says he is not "tough enough" to play every game and needs to work on his fitness and strength. I personally say fuck it give him some games. He has definitely proved his worth in my eyes!

I suspect Neilson’s eyes are more reliable.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:58 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

You know sometimes you may have to creep out of Robbie's arse once in a while to form your own opinions on things 50, instead of contradicting everything anyone says. I know the manager picks the team, but he also picks Agard every week (how does that work out for him). We are lacking an attacking threat and I believe Nesbitt would give a little bit of difference to a very bland attacking team. I know we won last week, but we only had 1 (ONE) shot on target at home. That is piss poor.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:23 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

You know sometimes you may have to creep out of Robbie's arse once in a while to form your own opinions on things 50, instead of contradicting everything anyone says. I know the manager picks the team, but he also picks Agard every week (how does that work out for him). We are lacking an attacking threat and I believe Nesbitt would give a little bit of difference to a very bland attacking team. I know we won last week, but we only had 1 (ONE) shot on target at home. That is piss poor.

I’m not a Robbie fan but I accept that he knows more about our players than I do. If he thinks a certain player is not tough enough, I accept that he’s got good reasons for that judgment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:44 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

I’m not a Robbie fan but I accept that he knows more about our players than I do. If he thinks a certain player is not tough enough, I accept that he’s got good reasons for that judgment.

Our last 5 league games shots on target

Fleetwood 1 (scored 1)
Bristol Rovers 1 (scored 0)
Oldham 8 (scored 4)
Walsall 4 (scored 1)
Pompy 1 (scored 0)

We have a long way to go till Jan. Surely he can't ignore what he has just because he is not strong enough. Seems like a very limp reason if you ask me. He is good at this level and I feel he has a good attacking mind on him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:25 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
I agree that managers are in better position to judge than we are, but when Nielson says Nesbitt needs more strength he only means in his own opinion. A 4-2-3-1 usually allows room for small, skilful players and Robinson played Reeves, Chadwick, Caruthers, etc. Whereas maybe Nielson is more in the Tony Pulis mould and thinks all XI have to be strong and any skilful player still needs to be a physical specimen like Aneke. Hopefully not, with Pawlett's return we'll hopefully see him and Nesbitt starting regularly.

I know a West Brom fan and he has said the football at The Hawthorns has got worse every season Pulis has been in charge to a point where he wants him to go.

This season is the first season he hasn't travelled from London to attend home games as he just finds it so appalling. Maybe Robbie is more like Pulis than we think :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Sausage wrote:
Galverion wrote:

Nesbitt = 100%
Upson = 60%
Aneke = 43%

What the coaches are saying is that if he starts, with his current physical attributes, he is up against fresh opponents and will not be as effective.

Currently I’m quite happy with Pawlett and Harry on the wings, aren’t you? Then using Nesbitt against tiring opponents when he can be most effective.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 pm 

He’s rarely looked too lightweight imo, my favourite player, would be the first name on the team sheet for me.