THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tshibola
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:20 pm 

Galverion wrote:
dons50 wrote:
It happens but it’s a shame. He’s a good footballer. Best for him to find another option.

Must you always heap praise on every player there is D50 ? It is quite Ok to be critical sometimes if justified.

Is he a "good" player ? Really ?

Someone paid £5m for him. That person clearly thought so. Not all talented players make it, I agree. Let's see if he does, I certainly hope so. Personally I think he will.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:38 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Galverion wrote:
dons50 wrote:
It happens but it’s a shame. He’s a good footballer. Best for him to find another option.

Must you always heap praise on every player there is D50 ? It is quite Ok to be critical sometimes if justified.

Is he a "good" player ? Really ?

Someone paid £5m for him. That person clearly thought so. Not all talented players make it, I agree. Let's see if he does, I certainly hope so. Personally I think he will.

I got called out for saying I thought Devante Cole would come good after leaving us. We might find out on Saturday that I was correct.

Again, not so great with us but now banging them in for Rosler.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:44 pm 

He didn’t do much for us, right choice to send him back, I’d rather see one of our own players given the chance, Tshibola never looked dedicated to the cause

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm 

Scribble wrote:
He didn’t do much for us, right choice to send him back, I’d rather see one of our own players given the chance, Tshibola never looked dedicated to the cause

He made two bad mistakes that resulted in goals. That’s not the same as not being dedicated to the cause.

Why do fans think they can see into the minds of players?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:55 pm 

He started off quite well. I was impressed to be honest. But he quickly went down hill. His last couple of games for us were frankly an embarrassment.

It's in the best interests of both parties that he leaves. Getting the type of criticism he was receiving didn't do him any favours.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 pm 

Well, I thought he was crap, Robbie obviously agrees

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm 

Scribble wrote:

Thinking he was crap is fair enough. You’re basing that on what you see.

Saying he wasn’t dedicated to the cause is pure speculation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm 

He's got all the attributes to be a top player but it just hasn't come together yet. Regardless of the witch hunt hes been subjected to he has produced moments of real quality like the assist for sows debut goal that really was a special cross.

You look at him and hes athletic, strong, got good quality on the ball and he doesnt look shit it just seems to be a mentality thing. You can see why we picked him up and if it had worked out it would have been a real coup but he needs to go away and play somewhere with confidence and a bit more entheusiasm and forward thinking and he could go far imo. The only thing holding him back is a mental block.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:32 am 

Scribble wrote:

100% this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:14 pm 

Gers wrote:
He started off quite well. I was impressed to be honest. But he quickly went down hill. His last couple of games for us were frankly an embarrassment.

It's in the best interests of both parties that he leaves. Getting the type of criticism he was receiving didn't do him any favours.

If you cant take criticism then there is something wrong with you. If you don't act and improve on said criticism then there is definitely something wrong with you!

If it was unjustified then fine, but we all know it wasn't.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next