THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:49 pm 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
inspector gadget wrote:
inspector gadget wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Is there a rumour flying around, that we are after a league one striker that we are familiar about,
Bowditch, Revell and Powell, all fit the suggested criteria, and are most certainly surplus to requirements, at our place. Help yourself lads, buy one, get one free. :D
Just after I posted this, Revell has been released, and joined Stevenage. My apologies.

You've made some very good signings and results have immediately improved. Although it seems ironic that it was scoring goals that you seemed to have a problem with early season, and yet most of your signings that are starting have been defensive ones - and the attacking ones are only on the bench. Where have the goals - especially for O'Toole - suddenly come from?
You are correct in your observation, that the defence has been more prominent, ironically, Joe Bunney, our new left back, has provided the service that JJ has been crying out for. With Van Veen signing a couple of hours ago, this has been the best transfer window that any of us can recall. Thats nine new players so far, and fees paid as well. Thats unheard of, in Wobblers territory.
Hows things at your end? New manager, new tactics presumably, are you going to see a turn in your recent slide? For what its worth, Bury and Rochdale look doomed to me, and one of Walsall or Blackpool to join them. Hopefully, neither of us will fill that fourth spot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37