THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm 

So, did one slip through the net?

Robbie doesn’t appear to have learned from his predecessor about making statements in iFollow interviews that don’t come to fruition....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm 

Camdenite wrote:

Robbie doesn’t appear to have learned from his predecessor about making statements in iFollow interviews that don’t come to fruition....

What did he say on iFollow?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 pm 

Otterspocket wrote:
Camdenite wrote:

What did he say on iFollow?

That we should have another player in before Saturday. Sure it’s just be delayed slightly.... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm 

Any takers on it being announced mid morning to set the cat among the pidgeons with the headline being hes had clearance to play today? Long shot I know but not beyond the realm of possibility weve got a gentlemans agreement with the club to hold off on anouncing it to catch the opposition off guard tmro.

Probably bullshit mind you but one can hope.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 pm 

He said fingers crossed there might be one in before the weekend. Wasn't a firm statement to be honest, yet Toby Lock's tweet probably got the heart racing when saying there was a potential new signing Thursday.

Got excited when I saw Toby' s tweet but took a step back when I saw the club quote RN and the interview itself.

So maybe it's been delayed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Any takers on it being announced mid morning to set the cat among the pidgeons with the headline being hes had clearance to play today? Long shot I know but not beyond the realm of possibility weve got a gentlemans agreement with the club to hold off on anouncing it to catch the opposition off guard tmro.

It’s happened before. Clinton Morrison when he signed for us.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 am 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Must admit I wondered the exact same thing. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 am 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

Must admit I wondered the exact same thing. :D

Hopefully great minds prevail

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 pm 

Northampton's latest target is a striker turned defender that Rochdale are happy to see leave......

I wouldn't read too much into what the others are doing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 pm 

I'm sure someone from the club will claim that the pro deals for David Kasumu and Dylan Asongyani count as two signings this window.

It's pretty worrying at this stage that we are in dire need of defensive replacements and have two of our starting back line on 8 yellow cards. What will it take to broker a peace accord between RN and our captain, leader, legend (TM)? You can see some very last minute, panic loan signings being made to prop up squad numbers.

Meanwhile all and sundry seem to be able to make decent squad additions including some players that would have been good fit here e.g. Paddy Madden & Ryan Delaney. We need to act quickly or we really will be in trouble.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next