All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: MKDSA Fans Forum
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:07 pm 
Sorry - didn’t get a word of that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:13 pm 

Brando wrote:
Sorry - didn’t get a word of that.

You're plugged into the Welsh translation you fecking idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:24 pm 

I’m hoping to go and I’d like to hear what Robbie thinks about the connection between the fans and the team - can we get it back ? Is it as as broken as it feels ?

In terms of the first part of the season, I think the expectations were set way too high - should have underpromised and over delivered. Today’s article in the citizen approaches a recognition of that and I’m keen to hear what more he has to say on this front.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:44 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Not going but I demand questions asked on..

- The training ground...update, why is it taking so long, hurry the fuck up please.
- Why Winkie said in an interview during our search for a manager that any new manager would respect our footballing identity, and then for Neilson to shit all over it.
- How can we improve the atmosphere in stadium mk, and perhaps suggestions re seating people closer rather than selling seats all around the ground

Absolute bollocks. If I am denied the chance to sit in a seat I’m willing to put all my money towards because people want a “better atmosphere” I’d be fuming. I get it. It’s annoying. But it’s hardly a way to entice new fans in if they’re forced to sit somewhere when they could sit somewhere they want to sit if the seats empty.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 pm 

The main question has to be what’s happening with the training ground, or rather what’s not happening

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm 

A question to LA himself as to why he feels the need to be so negative about the Dons at the moment, particularly the hounding out of Tshibola?

Last edited by familymkdonsfan on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm 

Alby wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

- The training ground...update, why is it taking so long, hurry the fuck up please.
- Why Winkie said in an interview during our search for a manager that any new manager would respect our footballing identity, and then for Neilson to shit all over it.
- How can we improve the atmosphere in stadium mk, and perhaps suggestions re seating people closer rather than selling seats all around the ground

Absolute bollocks. If I am denied the chance to sit in a seat I’m willing to put all my money towards because people want a “better atmosphere” I’d be fuming. I get it. It’s annoying. But it’s hardly a way to entice new fans in if they’re forced to sit somewhere when they could sit somewhere they want to sit if the seats empty.[/quote

Can I sit upstairs then?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 pm 

Don Direction wrote:
Alby wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

Absolute bollocks. If I am denied the chance to sit in a seat I’m willing to put all my money towards because people want a “better atmosphere” I’d be fuming. I get it. It’s annoying. But it’s hardly a way to entice new fans in if they’re forced to sit somewhere when they could sit somewhere they want to sit if the seats empty.[/quote

Can I sit upstairs then?

If we had an upstairs probably

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:56 pm 
Alby wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

Absolute bollocks. If I am denied the chance to sit in a seat I’m willing to put all my money towards because people want a “better atmosphere” I’d be fuming. I get it. It’s annoying. But it’s hardly a way to entice new fans in if they’re forced to sit somewhere when they could sit somewhere they want to sit if the seats empty.

Ok then we won't ask that then

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:30 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Alby wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

Ok then we won't ask that then

:lol:

Apparently.

UTF