It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Our fans
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Steampunk Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Yeah, as said before, close the corners, simple. Oh wait a minute I'm going to be told why this can't happen blah blah blah

Why should it happen? They pay the same amount as you do to sit where they want.

And if anyone thinks that moving a few dozen people into the Cowshed or East section is going to make a difference to atmosphere or how full the ground looks........

It will look fuller. I do give them that. But £300 plus that people pay for a ticket I would not be happy in being forced to move!

We could get the stewards to drag them out at half time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:23 pm 

Don Direction wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Steampunk Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Yeah, as said before, close the corners, simple. Oh wait a minute I'm going to be told why this can't happen blah blah blah

Why should it happen? They pay the same amount as you do to sit where they want.

And if anyone thinks that moving a few dozen people into the Cowshed or East section is going to make a difference to atmosphere or how full the ground looks........

It will look fuller. I do give them that. But £300 plus that people pay for a ticket I would not be happy in being forced to move!

We could get the stewards to drag them out at half time.

Excellent idea!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:15 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

How do you know what I pay?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Steampunk Don wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

Haha if only, it's braindead not to condense fans, oh let's all find the negatives!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 am 

Warwickdons wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

I know how much it was when it was put in the programme last season. The corners pay the same as the east stand wings so therefore that is how I know.

The only way you can change it is if any new ST holder buy tickets they are not allowed to buy in the corners, but as for the people who are already there good luck with that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:24 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

I know how much it was when it was put in the programme last season. The corners pay the same as the east stand wings so therefore that is how I know.

The only way you can change it is if any new ST holder buy tickets they are not allowed to buy in the corners, but as for the people who are already there good luck with that.

Why is everyone so negative towards creating an atmosphere, it affects a handful of people, so bloody what!!

Last edited by Warwickdons on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:30 pm 

I dont get why it would have to be inforced by the club? If fans are that serious about singing theres nothing stopping the cowshed congregating and pushing songs. I guess its less practical in the other 2 stands but a stand like the cowshed is practical to just tuck in a few seats from normal ones and try and create congregation.

I can honestly say ive never had my ticket checked for being in the wrong seat and more often than not theres a fresh faced scowling family sitting in my seats anyway so I have little choice but to move.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:09 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

Sh*t that's confusing reading. Bl**dy red wine. :roll:
I'm glad I'm 'happy' in The Cowshed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:21 pm 

Given the position of cameras and the oppo fans, how about closing the Cowshed, and putting the hard-core in amongst the East Wing?
Maybe move the oppo back into the corner as well?

THAT will give the place some atmosphere!