The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 pm 

Alby wrote:
Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
People behind us in block 6 left at 90 minutes with the score at 4-4 yesterday, all around me were laughing, I genuinely couldn't believe it! Why bother going in the first place, on a Saturday, do you really have to leave then?
I just don't get it............I can understand leaving early if we are getting rammed, or if we are trouncing a team, I've done it, at Blackburn away this season, I was on the motorway when the final whistle went, but to leave with the game on a knife edge after we dragged ourselves back into is incredible.
There is really no point in going to a game whatsoever.
As I've said, this still only ranks second in the surreal moments this season, the other was watching people walk out in the final seconds of the Checkatrade match with Stevenage with the penalties still to come.
I walked out on 90 minutes at the checkatrade with my young son because I had to go pick up my teenager from work. Should I have stayed and watched the penalties and let her stand outside work on her own in darkness? I'd of loved to stay but my girls safety is worth more than watching a penalty
Is that a good enough excuse?
No. She should understand football comes first.

This.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 pm 

Kids eh?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:15 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
People behind us in block 6 left at 90 minutes with the score at 4-4 yesterday, all around me were laughing, I genuinely couldn't believe it! Why bother going in the first place, on a Saturday, do you really have to leave then?

Depends on if you have to travel far to get home for the X-Factor I suppose!!

What's the x factor??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 pm 

johnny6eyes wrote:
Fed up with hearing guys behind me moan moan moan. It's really doing my head in. I never heard so much crap coming out of some peoples mouths. It is embarrassing listening to it, It's as if they have never been to a football game before. To top it all off , when we were getting beat 4-2 they said stuff this shit and left the stadium. I just don't get some people.

Unbelievable, muppets, why bother going in the first place

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 pm 

Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

I just don't get it............I can understand leaving early if we are getting rammed, or if we are trouncing a team, I've done it, at Blackburn away this season, I was on the motorway when the final whistle went, but to leave with the game on a knife edge after we dragged ourselves back into is incredible.
As I've said, this still only ranks second in the surreal moments this season, the other was watching people walk out in the final seconds of the Checkatrade match with Stevenage with the penalties still to come.

I walked out on 90 minutes at the checkatrade with my young son because I had to go pick up my teenager from work. Should I have stayed and watched the penalties and let her stand outside work on her own in darkness? I'd of loved to stay but my girls safety is worth more than watching a penalty

No, definitely not!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:34 pm 

Alby wrote:
Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

Haha, normally she does but the poor girl worked a 13 hour shift and didn't want to walk from Fenny to Bletchley Station on her own at 9.30.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 pm 

Warwickdons wrote:
Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

No, definitely not!

Lol, I'll come up with a better excuse next time. It is honestly the first time I have left before a match has finished too!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 am 

Smarties wrote:
Alby wrote:
Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:
Haha, normally she does but the poor girl worked a 13 hour shift and didn't want to walk from Fenny to Bletchley Station on her own at 9.30.

Why? All the villains were in the Cowshed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:53 pm 

Sausage wrote:
Smarties wrote:
Alby wrote:
Smarties wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Warwickdons wrote:

Why? All the villains were in the Cowshed.

Behind the bar certainly. The prices and the service........ :(