THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:33 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:00 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm
Posts: 879
DippyDon wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Can we get the words for Nesbitt's song please? For me, Earth, Wind and Fire were Heroquest spells rather a relatable band. Thank you.

Oh ay oh, we've got Rabby Nesbitt
Oh ay oh, joined the Dons from Celtic
Oh ay oh, he never gives the ball away
1, 2, 3, 4


;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm
Posts: 16
This should be Ebanks landell song :D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_q9OpnssRM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm
Posts: 879
northamdon wrote:
This should be Ebanks landell song :D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_q9OpnssRM


Definitely!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 522
Kempstondons6 wrote:
northamdon wrote:
This should be Ebanks landell song :D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_q9OpnssRM


Definitely!


Shouldn't it be "I gave you the ball" rather than "my heart"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm
Posts: 16
:D :D :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm
Posts: 168
Kempstondons6 wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Can we get the words for Nesbitt's song please? For me, Earth, Wind and Fire were Heroquest spells rather a relatable band. Thank you.

Oh ay oh, we've got Rabby Nesbitt
Oh ay oh, joined the Dons from Celtic
Oh ay oh, he never gives the ball away
1, 2, 3, 4


;)

We actually sing Rabby? I've always gone for Aidan but admittedly I've done one game since Kingston so I know sweet FA

_________________
Dippy by name, Dippy by nature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 522
Someone on the old site said we should sing Sham 69's Hurry Up Harry for Ariyibi. I think it would be a crowd pleaser.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xdCvhvyqY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm
Posts: 16
Can anyone come up with suitable words for these lines,to make Chucks song a little
longer.

You think you,ve changed your mind
You,d better change it back
Or we will both be sorry :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 pm
Posts: 522
northamdon wrote:
Can anyone come up with suitable words for these lines,to make Chucks song a little
longer.

You think you,ve changed your mind
You,d better change it back
Or we will both be sorry :roll:


Starter for 10:

The defense are disinclined
You need another centre back
Or you'll be sorryyyyyyyyy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:04 pm
Posts: 148
Don Direction wrote:
northamdon wrote:
Can anyone come up with suitable words for these lines,to make Chucks song a little
longer.

You think you,ve changed your mind
You,d better change it back
Or we will both be sorry :roll:


Starter for 10:

The defense are disinclined
You need another centre back
Or you'll be sorryyyyyyyyy


Got to be said there aren't enough football chants with disinclined in them!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alby, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], kawasakitwin, Kempstondons6, LouisMKD, SG19 Cowshed Das Boot, Thedonandonly


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group