THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Don’t think anyone could deny it was entertaining yesterday, whether that’s a good or bad thing i’m Not sure. I would think the Oldham fans went home feeling like they had lost whereas I went home feeling we had won (despite the woeful defending). Certainly good from a family fun day point of view with the youngsters seeing plenty of goals and a far better atmosphere than Tuesday night.

I also enjoyed the new half time entertainment, ‘eject a chav ‘. Great idea by PW and one I think should be repeated at every home game, we could even have some sort of electronic device fitted to the seats where we could vote first half which away supporter we would like to see ejected, much like in the old Roman days. Winkie could put his thumb down when the stewards have found the selected chav. Obviously when playing the scum we may have to increase the number we select, maybe allowing Alli to choose as a kind of loyalty bonus. :D

I liked it when we booed Rob Hall. I say we boo one of their players (chosen at random) every match. Great fun.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:18 pm 

Don Direction wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
Don’t think anyone could deny it was entertaining yesterday, whether that’s a good or bad thing i’m Not sure. I would think the Oldham fans went home feeling like they had lost whereas I went home feeling we had won (despite the woeful defending). Certainly good from a family fun day point of view with the youngsters seeing plenty of goals and a far better atmosphere than Tuesday night.

I also enjoyed the new half time entertainment, ‘eject a chav ‘. Great idea by PW and one I think should be repeated at every home game, we could even have some sort of electronic device fitted to the seats where we could vote first half which away supporter we would like to see ejected, much like in the old Roman days. Winkie could put his thumb down when the stewards have found the selected chav. Obviously when playing the scum we may have to increase the number we select, maybe allowing Alli to choose as a kind of loyalty bonus. :D

I liked it when we booed Rob Hall. I say we boo one of their players (chosen at random) every match. Great fun.

Issis me?
I'm (usually) sober at games :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: because of having to drive.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:40 am 

Aliramone wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

Issis me?
I'm (usually) sober at games :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: because of having to drive.

Yes it’s for you Alli :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:

Issis me?

Yes it’s for you Alli :D

Eye thang yaw.