THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Winkel
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am 

Mr. Pumblechook wrote:
See Pete's planning on an interview , I like Pete but there are no pressing matters at the moment just stay out of it and let the gaffa do the talking

Chairmen shouldn't need to be saying anything during the season , if he does , it means something's wrong

How do you know he's planning on an interview?

All I've seen is a couple of fans asking to hear his thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:18 am 

Ah, just found it. Did a little deeper digging.

I'm fairly happy with it, will be good to see the bloke with a smile on his face again. Sounds like it will be about the Brazil game more tbh.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:01 pm 

Bill wrote:
MK Jack wrote:
Mr. Pumblechook wrote:
See Pete's planning on an interview , I like Pete but there are no pressing matters at the moment just stay out of it and let the gaffa do the talking

Chairmen shouldn't need to be saying anything during the season , if he does , it means something's wrong

pete to announce tisdale is leaving, his ideas and are too good and we need to appoint a novice manager with no idea of what he is doing

If true Neal Ardley will soon be available[/quote]
Rubbish. Tomorrow is their 'big turn around night' ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:49 pm 

[quote="Towcestrian"]Ah, just found it. Did a little deeper digging.

I'm fairly happy with it, will be good to see the bloke with a smile on his face again. Sounds like it will be about the Brazil game more

Im good with that , if it's about selling Brazil tickets or even an update on training ground then fair enough

Mr T seems on top of the football aspect . Peackocking about doing well in league 2 is maybe not the one

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:38 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Bill wrote:
MK Jack wrote:
Mr. Pumblechook wrote:

pete to announce tisdale is leaving, his ideas and are too good and we need to appoint a novice manager with no idea of what he is doing

If true Neal Ardley will soon be available[/quote]
Rubbish. Tomorrow is their 'big turn around night' ;)

They are hoping for a 1-1 draw then?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:26 am 

Bill wrote:
MK Jack wrote:
Mr. Pumblechook wrote:

If true Neal Ardley will soon be available

But Neal Ardley knows what he's doing - he's leading Kingston to relegation and he's doing a fine job of it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 pm 

Fuck just keeping him in the job, give him a contract extension.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:15 pm 

Anyone have any idea why Pete was hanging around in the tunnel last night , he appeared to be up to nothing at all apart from being in tne way a bit and occasionally talking to anyone interested including players

Is he not confident that Tis has his team's perfectly well drilling in their respective jobs or does he think he is better at it than Tisdale ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:18 pm 

Mr. Pumblechook wrote:
Anyone have any idea why Pete was hanging around in the tunnel last night , he appeared to be up to nothing at all apart from being in tne way a bit and occasionally talking to anyone interested including players

Is he not confident that Tis has his team's perfectly well drilling in their respective jobs or does he think he is better at it than Tisdale ?

No, he's just back to doing what I said in the OP. Was there for Macclesfield too.

Tisdale seemed to embrace him after both wins, so doesn't look like he's particularly bothered.

Pete loves giving everyone hugs. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:34 pm 

Towcestrian wrote:
Mr. Pumblechook wrote:

No, he's just back to doing what I said in the OP. Was there for Macclesfield too.

Tisdale seemed to embrace him after both wins, so doesn't look like he's particularly bothered.

Pete loves giving everyone hugs. :lol:

That he may well do , I don't love that his decisions have lead to me paying £32 a pop to watch league 2 football . I wonder if he should be concerning himself with running the club and leaving the football to the football people

Seems very amateurish to me not matter whag Tisdales exterior may present

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next