THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm 
A few seem to be supportive of Neilson, claiming its the players letting the club down and not Neilson's tactics or style of play.

If it's the players, then why can't we give others a chance? Muirhead, Rasulo, McGrandles, Logan, Nombe, BTA, Furlong, Jackson etc are ALL on pro-contracts, yet barely get a sniff other than the U23s or Checkatrade.

Even the U18s - Asonganyi, Bird etc have all been in decent form for them, and I'm sure Bird scored in pre-season for the first team.

Seriously - when any of them have played we've done well - the Checkatrade or scoring bags of goals in the U23s. Didn't Muirhead get a hat-trick a couple of weeks ago for them? I'm sure Rasulo scored a couple too.

Let's face it - most of our attacking players just aren't performing - either due to Neilson's tactics or their own performances - why not give them more of a chance?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:38 am 

FilthyDon wrote:
A few seem to be supportive of Neilson, claiming its the players letting the club down and not Neilson's tactics or style of play.

If it's the players, then why can't we give others a chance? Muirhead, Rasulo, McGrandles, Logan, Nombe, BTA, Furlong, Jackson etc are ALL on pro-contracts, yet barely get a sniff other than the U23s or Checkatrade.

Even the U18s - Asonganyi, Bird etc have all been in decent form for them, and I'm sure Bird scored in pre-season for the first team.

Seriously - when any of them have played we've done well - the Checkatrade or scoring bags of goals in the U23s. Didn't Muirhead get a hat-trick a couple of weeks ago for them? I'm sure Rasulo scored a couple too.

Let's face it - most of our attacking players just aren't performing - either due to Neilson's tactics or their own performances - why not give them more of a chance?

Once again, I totally agree (although I would give them a chance not a change :D )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm 

I can't see it happening mate.