It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Offside goals
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm 

Poll up :-

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=146

Post subject: Re: Offside goals
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 pm 

Both offside, we should have had a penalty in the second half at 1-2, deflected goal, shit ref and a blind linesman, what can you do, oh and indiscipline from Tshibola!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:30 pm 
The one where they passed it within our penalty area was defo offside (can see that from the pitch markings in the highlights). Not sure about the one over the top.

Either way they were fairly marginal and shouldnt have been allowed to happen anyway. That one where they basically passed it in was awful defending.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:38 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
The one where they passed it within our penalty area was defo offside (can see that from the pitch markings in the highlights). Not sure about the one over the top.

Either way they were fairly marginal and shouldnt have been allowed to happen anyway. That one where they basically passed it in was awful defending.

If it was offside that's good defending and poor officials

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 pm 
midland don wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:

If it was offside that's good defending and poor officials

It would only have been marginal to the lino (who wouldnt have the benefit of a replay or slow motion). But from multiple viewings it looks off. The fact they were able to pick passes with relative ease so close to our goal whilst unmarked is a little worrying.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:48 pm 

Dreadful sh+t but WTF...results are results. We have to just move on.
F- 'em.
And don't forget afc lost h a ha F- ha.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
F- 'em.

You've become quite bitter. :(

I recommend a few months away from the forums; it gives a wonderful sense of perspective. You get to realise how silly and half-baked most people's views about anything, especially football, are.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
F- 'em.

You've become quite bitter. :(

I recommend a few months away from the forums; it gives a wonderful sense of perspective. You get to realise how silly and half-baked most people's views about anything, especially football, are.

No no; just one too many glasses of vin rouge and a momentary lapse of reason ( ;) ) in a post. And there is always joy when afc lose. I really don't much like them. You can see from my other posts that the usual jolly nonsense still abounds mate! :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 am 

FilthyDon wrote:

Its 100% not offside. Watch it again. Ebanks is playing him on. We really are scraping from the barrel claiming their goals were offside.