THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:23 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
I took a dump there. It was free. So good value for money.

He's a troll from AFC !!!! Or did you do it in the location designed for that purpose?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:56 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
One can only hope they don't utilise the staff from the cowshed bar on other occasions.
(Unless your desired response is along the lines of
1. What?
2. It's run out
3. That's all that's left
4. I can't change a ten pound note)

The worst part of this is it’s 100 % correct. Funny though. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 pm 

Silverous wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
I took a dump there. It was free. So good value for money.

He's a troll from AFC !!!! Or did you do it in the location designed for that purpose?

That would be telling. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:42 pm 

I organised a Supporters association birthday do there, was good value for money, the singer was right shite though ;)

We know what we are 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:59 pm 

Woburn wrote:
I organised a Supporters association birthday do there, was good value for money, the singer was right shite though ;)

We know what we are 8-)

Is this for the mkdsa? Never heard about this... Or is it like everything else they seem to do, keep quiet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm 

Woburn wrote:

We know what we are 8-)

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:08 pm 

mightydons wrote:
Woburn wrote:

We know what we are 8-)

Is this for the mkdsa? Never heard about this... Or is it like everything else they seem to do, keep quiet

Oh I can assure you this one was well advertised and a great evening it was too. Manager , Chairman partners children the lot, oh and the local singer Tony Stratford was excellent!

MKDSA always advertises any events it puts on , so don’t understand your comment about them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm 

SOUTHSTANDER wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Woburn wrote:

We know what we are 8-)

This

Oh I can assure you this one was well advertised and a great evening it was too. Manager , Chairman partners children the lot, oh and the local singer Tony Stratford was excellent!

MKDSA always advertises any events it puts on , so don’t understand your comment about them.

It was a great evening.

Fuck me, it cost me a lot of money.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm 

We've had our annual work conference there two years in a row. Believe me, if my company think it's acceptable to go back knowing what tightwads they are, then it's a winner.

This year we had conference all day in the players lounge (if thats the large room on the ground floor behind reception) and then an evening do in two thirds of the ballroom. The evening do was good - the catering staff we're great and food acceptable.

Downside is the club red bars closed about 11, and the pitch side bar not long after. We were kicked out soon after.

We hired out 120 rooms for our guests and got a good rate for B&B.

Highlight for me obviously was having breakfast with the players and manager the morning after. And by having breakfast with, I mean sitting across the room from them and staring at them while I shoveled bacon in my hungover face.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:18 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
SOUTHSTANDER wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Woburn wrote:

We know what we are 8-)

This

It was a great evening.

Fuck me, it cost me a lot of money.

:lol: money well spent, I’d say. Nobody else on here would have had the experience that you had.

Ok... Runyak would.