THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 pm 

Unless there is a serious injury crisis I don't want to see him in an MK shirt he is lazy, lacks any game intelligence and has no heart. Please Robbie consider the following for a midfield role ahead of him Cisse, Upson, Gilby, Aneke, Pawlett, Nesbitt, McGrandles, Donnie, Mooie and Pete.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:19 pm 
Honestly, he is just an awful footballer for us.

Beyond defending now. He’s had plenty of time to integrate and prove himself. He has contributed absolutely nothing positive and is a liability.

I don’t care how much potential or talent he has, he’s not one of ours “for the future”, if he’s not going to perform in this loan, we need to send him back and bring in a more useful loanee.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:27 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Honestly, he is just an awful footballer for us.

Beyond defending now. He’s had plenty of time to integrate and prove himself. He has contributed absolutely nothing positive and is a liability.

I don’t care how much potential or talent he has, he’s not one of ours “for the future”, if he’s not going to perform in this loan, we need to send him back and bring in a more useful loanee.

Exactly, if he came through our academy there would be a bigger argument for keeping him in the squad, but he's not offering us enough to keep him on just as a loan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:49 pm 

Not defending him generally but could have been a yellow from what I saw as it looked like there was a man recovering. If he's not touched him he'd have been through on goal. Deserves a lot of stick but dunno what else he could have done.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:14 pm 

He did nothing wrong for 85 minutes, give him a break.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:29 pm 

Alby wrote:
Not defending him generally but could have been a yellow from what I saw as it looked like there was a man recovering. If he's not touched him he'd have been through on goal. Deserves a lot of stick but dunno what else he could have done.

Nah he was through on goal. Definitely a red. Worse thing he could have done was foul him, unforutnely thats what he decided to do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm 

Without doubt a red. If it had been in area yellow and pen. Not just him but why do we look so lethargic in first 10 mins of games. He obviously believes he is much better than he is. Their scouts did a job on us today and Tish paid the price

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm 

Alby wrote:

Let the player have a shot a goal and play the rest of the game with eleven men at 0-1 or 0-0 depending on the result of the shot?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:51 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronTshibola/status/916705224005386240[/tweet]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:53 pm 

I was watching on iFollow so had the benefit of replays - a definite red card.

I think this has to be a watershed moment for Tshibola now. If he performs well upon his return, then he may well kick on. If not, I think he'll find it tough to get out of this rut. Good on him for fronting up on Twitter.