THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 pm 

I have been saying for weeks his attitude is wrong and he has a lack of effort and today just summed that up, was lazy and slow in control of the ball and then after he had lost the ball pulled the man down when they were clear on goal and left the ref no option.

No more chances for him in my mind, let's ship him back to Villa tonight !!!

And can someone please explain to me why some people clapped when he came off the pitch, I thought we applauded players for effort, hard work and talent, not for being a lazy sub standard championship player who looks like he thinks he is better than us

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm 

LouisMKD wrote:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronTshibola/status/916705224005386240[/tweet]

I suppose he had to do this. Even so, I'm not sure he should start any time soon (after his suspension).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:59 pm 

You do know that the vast majority of tweets from players are written by either their agents of someone within the club!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:20 pm 
For me, unless Tshibola has a man of the match performance in his next game, he should never play for us again. Fair enough if he wants to prove fans wrong, but he has a lot of making up to do and if he doesn't go all out in his next game, I can't see him ever having any more motivation than that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 pm 

Think as a fan base we need some perspective. Hes a young, inexperienced pro learning his trade in an inexperienced side. Hes not a 35 year old mugging us off for his last paycheck. Dont think its helpful slagging him off directly online, not really gonna help a young lad down on his luck.

Also its not like it was violent conduct today. His last game was his best in a dons shirt. Today wasunfortunate, he was caught out of position, isolated and careless on the ball and ina split second rected to try and make up for it. Of course after he gave away the opportunity he was going to prevent the goal by any means necessary.

It is what it is. As fans were letting ourselves down reacting like this in our split second. As for the citizen paper and 3 counties they arent doing the club any favours either, id hold them as more unprofessional than tish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:47 pm 

MKAylesburyDon wrote:
Unless there is a serious injury crisis I don't want to see him in an MK shirt he is lazy, lacks any game intelligence and has no heart. Please Robbie consider the following for a midfield role ahead of him Cisse, Upson, Gilby, Aneke, Pawlett, Nesbitt, McGrandles, Donnie, Mooie and Pete.

this...he needs to get go back to villa NOW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:50 pm 
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Think as a fan base we need some perspective. Hes a young, inexperienced pro learning his trade in an inexperienced side. Hes not a 35 year old mugging us off for his last paycheck. Dont think its helpful slagging him off directly online, not really gonna help a young lad down on his luck.

Also its not like it was violent conduct today. His last game was his best in a dons shirt. Today wasunfortunate, he was caught out of position, isolated and careless on the ball and ina split second rected to try and make up for it. Of course after he gave away the opportunity he was going to prevent the goal by any means necessary.

It is what it is. As fans were letting ourselves down reacting like this in our split second. As for the citizen paper and 3 counties they arent doing the club any favours either, id hold them as more unprofessional than tish.

But we don't owe Tshibola anything. Unfortunately his price tag suggests he is highly rated, and he has come down from a Championship club. We as fans rightfully expect good things - remember he is a loanee, not one of ours and not "one for the future" we can afford to be patient with. The likes of Ariyibi, Golbourne, EEL have all come down on loan from Championship clubs and all performed quite well.

We simply cannot afford to wait and hope he suddenly performs, he has had plenty of time. It's not just his performances, his whole attitude seems care free and like he doesn't want to be here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Beardhidesboy64 wrote:

But we don't owe Tshibola anything. Unfortunately his price tag suggests he is highly rated, and he has come down from a Championship club. We as fans rightfully expect good things - remember he is a loanee, not one of ours and not "one for the future" we can afford to be patient with. The likes of Ariyibi, Golbourne, EEL have all come down on loan from Championship clubs and all performed quite well.

We simply cannot afford to wait and hope he suddenly performs, he has had plenty of time. It's not just his performances, his whole attitude seems care free and like he doesn't want to be here.

Totally agree filthy, I doubt anyone on here wanted him to fail but he has, its not down to mkdons to keep playing him to see if he can turn it round, the guy is costing us points. I've just spent the day in brum at my granddaughter's first birthday party, was talking to a villa fan there, he said he doubts villa will want him back, Steve Bruce has let it be known he doesn't rate him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:44 pm 

Still baffled with this "he thinks he's better than he is and doesn't want to be here" myth from fans. It's like one person has said it so that must mean it's true. I've never got the idea he doesn't care just hasn't played well.

Remember none of us and he didn't choose his transfer fee. Doesn't mean he thinks he is better.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:12 pm 

Alby wrote:
Still baffled with this "he thinks he's better than he is and doesn't want to be here" myth from fans. It's like one person has said it so that must mean it's true. I've never got the idea he doesn't care just hasn't played well.

Remember none of us and he didn't choose his transfer fee. Doesn't mean he thinks he is better.

It is something Luke Ashmead has said on more than one occasion.
I'm personally not sure it is true, but it is a perception shared by quite a few.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next