The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Not a lot
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:46 pm 

I'm here .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm 

I've told warwickdon and Fussy, but I don't know if they will join. I'll keep working on them

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:13 pm 

Good evening gentlemen. Your favourite Cobblers fan is back. Until Wednesday morning, when I shall slink back into the darkness, and leave you all to it. At least until Jan 19 2018, when those go-go Gadget arms will come into play, and pull me out of the abyss.
Hopefully by then, a few more of your mates will have signed up. Ring them, text them, Email them, tweet them, or just bang on their front door, do whatever it takes.
Best of luck with your new forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
Good evening gentlemen. Your favourite Cobblers fan is back. Until Wednesday morning, when I shall slink back into the darkness, and leave you all to it. At least until Jan 19 2018, when those go-go Gadget arms will come into play, and pull me out of the abyss.
Hopefully by then, a few more of your mates will have signed up. Ring them, text them, Email them, tweet them, or just bang on their front door, do whatever it takes.

Thanks Gadget, always welcome here, you did well to find us! So how many of your fans are likely to be coming tomorrow night? Are any ex dons likely to be playing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:07 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
inspector gadget wrote:

Thanks Gadget, always welcome here, you did well to find us! So how many of your fans are likely to be coming tomorrow night? Are any ex dons likely to be playing?
About two thousand, if current sales are correct. Revell seems to be Jimmys first choice up front, although Powell seems to be living up to what you lads warned us about. He genuinely doesnt seem to have a clue what is going on around him. I cant see Bowditch having much of a future here to be honest. I will be surprised if he is still here in January.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 pm 

inspector gadget wrote:
Kempstondons6 wrote:
inspector gadget wrote:

About two thousand, if current sales are correct. Revell seems to be Jimmys first choice up front, although Powell seems to be living up to what you lads warned us about. He genuinely doesnt seem to have a clue what is going on around him. I cant see Bowditch having much of a future here to be honest. I will be surprised if he is still here in January.

Not really surprised about Powell and Bowds, I'm from the never rated Powell group and Bowds I'm afraid we had the best of him. Revell will find it more difficult this time round as we are no longer a team of lightweight midgets. Looking forward to tomorrow and usually do against the wobblers, have a mate who is a season ticket holder and indeed when I was young and Bedford Town were away my dad sometimes used to take me to see the wobblers at their old ground so do have a soft spot for NTFC But not tomorrow! Safe journey tomorrow night.