THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 pm 

I think you nicked the stuff about booing from my posts. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:56 pm 

Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Bringing the right management team into the club

So we should be angry at Winkelman then?

Did you read it? He's had five games in charge. Five.

Sack him I say.

Yeah, I read it. Its about bringing in the right management team. DM is out of his depth and shouldn’t have been set up to fail and this is being proven.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:00 pm 

ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Sack him I say.

Yeah, I read it. Its about bringing in the right management team. DM is out of his depth and shouldn’t have been set up to fail and this is being proven.

After five games!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 pm 
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

You can be as angry as you like at Winkelman, but neither he nor anybody else should take the slightest bit of notice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm 

Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Sack him I say.

After five games!

I think it is being proven after 5 games, yes. Many may disagree but put his experience and his start to his tenure then to me he is not the man for this job at this time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:19 pm 

Brando wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

You can be as angry as you like at Winkelman, but neither he nor anybody else should take the slightest bit of notice.

I’m sure they will when they are playing League 2 football with crowds of 3-4K.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:20 pm 

ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Sack him I say.

After five games!

I think it is being proven after 5 games, yes. Many may disagree but put his experience and his start to his tenure then to me he is not the man for this job at this time.

Remember that time everyone thought Sir Alex was shite and should be sacked?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:23 pm 

Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Sack him I say.

After five games!

Dan Micciche and Sir Alex Ferguson - come on!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm 

ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Gers wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Chairman Responsibilty:

Sack him I say.

After five games!

Dan Micciche and Sir Alex Ferguson - come on!

You have a crystal ball? You can tell me what's going on this time next year?

Whatever happens it's not Dan's fault. Neilson was a pathetic appointment. Whoever advised Pete that he was what we needed is ultimately to blame. But calling for Dan to be sacked after five games! Come on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm 

See, I'm very conscious that the word troll is being bandied about towards people who hold an opposed opinion . To me that is someone who personally insults another. I'm sure you scribeed the article in good faith and understood that there be fellow posters who have diametric opinions of yours . So if I can sir, also in good faith.

See, I go the games nowadays and can't believe complacency in the players , the poor decision being made from the side lines but most frustrating is the resegnagion from the supporters which i believe that that is a part of the problem.
That stadium should have been a melting pot of of fury during that first half. To pay 22 quid to watch that shit is an insult and those players who was a part of it should realise that it is not exeptable. So for you to suggest that people who care, people pay there hard earned who will be around longer than the manager , the chairman and the players would be better off kindly shutting up is if I can say. Pretty unreasonable .
So to tell some players who arnt fit to wear the shirt that they rant fit to wear the shirt I would hope, if they are proud (and of the players I know they all have egos that are pretty out of control) I would hope it'll make them think, next time they get an opportunity they show some pride and this next time they'll make some runs , tackle , want the ball and just in general give it their all to try to get a result . And that is where it bevomes a positive

And so I'm reading the pre match amble and hear about the lack of luck, about pitches and reasons and excuses full of its and hopes , i go to the game and see players not playing whilst an audience peer on seemingly helpless and sit in quiet resignation whilst the manager after the game tells us that a few of their players thought we was good

It drives me up the wall, he should have came out and laid it on the line and by the way had a good at the support for their apathy and what about if I said told the happy clapping naysayers to not come back until they also show some pride .

No, not for me, I get it, the passive audience do hold the (literally) silent majority at the moment and so far as I can see they are one of the symptoms of the overall problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next