THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:32 pm 

Gers wrote:
Whatever happens it's not Dan's fault. Neilson was a pathetic appointment. Whoever advised Pete that he was what we needed is ultimately to blame. But calling for Dan to be sacked after five games! Come on.

Where have I said he should be sacked? I am saying that he has been set up to fail. That he shouldn’t have been appointed in such dire circumstances and the results are currently showing this.

Last edited by ChaChaDon on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:34 pm 

Whatever happens it's not Dan's fault. .[/quote]

I disagree. He is the man in charge now, so has to accept at least some of the blame I'm afraid. And, yes, even after five games / straight defeats. I don't want him fired. But I cannot hold him blameless.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:35 pm 

First of all it was £20. I bought my son a ticket earlier this week, so I know for a fact how much it cost.

Secondly, change your posting style if you want. This time last week you were posting coherent well written stuff. I may not have agreed with the content, but it at least employed the correct homophobes and punctuation. And I'm sure you realise that an ellipsis only has three full stops.

You're a troll mate. I know it, you know it, and I'm more than aware that the mods know it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm 

Gers wrote:
First of all it was £20. I bought my son a ticket earlier this week, so I know for a fact how much it cost.

Secondly, change your posting style if you want. This time last week you were posting coherent well written stuff. I may not have agreed with the content, but it at least employed the correct homophobes and punctuation. And I'm sure you realise that an ellipsis only has three full stops.

You're a troll mate. I know it, you know it, and I'm more than aware that the mods know it.

Anything intresting to say about the game or support or anything like that or you just feeling slightly obnoxious?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm 

Allypally wrote:
Gers wrote:

Anything intresting to say about the game or support or anything like that or you just feeling slightly obnoxious?

See, that's it. Well composed. Nothing wrong with that.

If you were to keep that up you've been fine. But no. You had to try and be stupid, when it's obvious that you're not.

Come on here as an opposition fan by all means. We've a fair few on here. But to try and be clever when it's obvious that you're not...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm 

Gers wrote:
First of all it was £20.

Ping ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm 

Sorry, but what a load of patronising waffle :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm 

Gers wrote:
That's the same Rangers who's own fan base got behind their club when things got a bit shite.

We could learn a thing or two from them. If only getting really hammered before kickoff.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirr ... 739163.amp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:58 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Gers wrote:
That's the same Rangers who's own fan base got behind their club when things got a bit shite.

We could learn a thing or two from them. If only getting really hammered before kickoff.

Can't argue with that. He was the Bears equivalent of Neilson.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:59 pm 

Gers wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Gers wrote:

Can't argue with that. He was the Bears equivalent of Neilson.

Aye, he was beyond useless! Got a lot of time for Rangers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next