THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:52 am 

Quote:
MKD are relegation fodder for a reason. They are absolutely shit. We made hard work of what could have been a much more comfortable win.

Quote:
It felt like a very odd match, very much like an end of season nothing match. Franchise were terrible and thankfully look like they will be going down to league two. I hate them.

Quote:
MK is such a soulless experience. Fabulous ground and surrounding area has developed significantly since my last visit in our league 1 promotion season. But it’s all a bit plastic. A semi deserted stadium with no atmosphere at all other than that provided by we Addicks. If I had to do that every week I’d have anew hobby.

Quote:
My first and hopefully last visit to Stadium MK for a while (based on them probably going down and hopefully us sneaking up) was quite nice to be honest. It's a bit soulless as people have said but comfy seats and in general a nice stadium.

Quote:
Glad we won but MK looked absolutely ass.

Quote:
Happy with the three points but let’s not get carried away. MK Dons are on a pretty shocking run at the moment.

Quote:
MK Dons did look bad though. We almost let them off the hook.

Quote:
It's a really good stadium. It should be full of people

Quote:
Against a poor MK team. MKD were there for the taking, and we politely escaped with the points when we ought to have been able to dish out major punishment.

Quote:
A win against a really poor MK Dons side that looked like one that is in trouble. We really laboured to win that today and a half decent team would have got a draw or win against us.

Quote:
MK dons were shocking.

Quote:
Was by no means a vintage performance but against such a poor side it didn't need to be.

Quote:
It's a big win, anything but a win would have been disappointing though let's be real, they were pretty poor. I can't think of many of their players I would like at Charton except maybe their number 27 and Agard.

Quote:
My second visit to MKD and first points. Glad that we were in the lower tier this time. A great ground, but far too large for them. The MKD fans were silent (other than a few boos for Reeves) until they scored, then actually made some noise for 10 minutes - MKD were very ordinary.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussio ... atch-views