THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Will anyone buy....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 am 

dons50 wrote:
The whole club is toxic? Bloody hell, that’s a bit strong. We’re just losing football matches, that’s all.

Possibly ......you have to surely agree, it runs a bit deeper than we are just simply losing games.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:54 am 

As someone who has come runner up in the most pessimistic fan of the year, I think I’ve been extremely lucid, I’ve been saying it’s fucked up since we played Coventry in a pre-season friendly.....or hadn’t I made that clear enough ? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:47 am 

WellDon wrote:
dons50 wrote:
The whole club is toxic? Bloody hell, that’s a bit strong. We’re just losing football matches, that’s all.

Possibly ......you have to surely agree, it runs a bit deeper than we are just simply losing games.

We’ve made some bad decisions, sure, but that’s not the same as toxic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:29 pm 

dons50 wrote:
WellDon wrote:
dons50 wrote:

We’ve made some bad decisions, sure, but that’s not the same as toxic.

I agree. Clubs like Blackpool and Sunderland are toxic. Coventry too, even if they are winning games. At least we have an owner who cares - albeit one who has made some questionable decisions. Surely no-one can question his feelings for the club? Thats the difference between a toxic club and a good club thats in a rut.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:43 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
a good club thats in a rut.

This guy gets it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 pm 

Location: .... In SG19 ..... APL Champion 2017/18 Betting Champion 2019/20 Power of 3 Champion 2017/18 + 19/20
Gers wrote:
Allypally wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Allypally wrote:
WellDon wrote:
Allypally wrote:
WTF, are you really having a go at someone for them suggesting the keeper might have done better? Ee Club's too soft. If Nicholls went home last night thinking he's no culpable then hes way off the mark, in fact not sure anyone of them should have gone home and not been embarrassed . Tymon maybe.
It's people like you that are part of the problem, all these do gooders saying we should stick together and be positive . Absolute nonsense . Yesterday was atrocious . And if DM won't say it. We should

Hahaha......oh dear.......I’m part of the problem.....Hahahaha.....my point was, as you missed it, he was defending McGrandles saying people were using him as a scapegoat, then named Nicholls as the scapegoat.
My point is and always has been, it’s never changed, and if you read my weekly article that will confirm it, there is barely a player at this club that comes out of this with any glory.
Anyway good trolling.

What's trolling about that. FFS. See too bloody soft !! Trolling is taking the piss out of Harvey Price . I don't agree with not having a go at Mcrandles either . They are all to blame . Not one is beyond criticism after yesterday. My issue is you suggesting the fella can't have a go at Nicholls . He can and he should

You don’t get it do you.......the fault is across the board not just Nicholls or McGrandles, the whole bloody club is toxic from top to bottom.......that was my point.
Next you will be saying that Tavernier hasn’t played yet :lol: .....oh you have :roll:

Amazing. You should do stand up

Club's too soft pal, wake up and smell the coffee

You're an obvious troll. Your mate went last night, you'll be lucky to see the day out.

:o

21/22 26 11 _9 89 LM 3rd

05/06 12 14 20 50 DW 22nd R
22/23 11 12 23 45 lm/MJ 21st R
17/18 11 12 23 45 rn/DM 23rd R
15/16 _9 12 25 39 KR 23rd R

LS: A rocky start, that's all it is.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:00 pm 

Club's too soft pal, wake up and smell the coffee[/quote]

You're an obvious troll. Your mate went last night, you'll be lucky to see the day out.[/quote]

What a great line. Magnum Force wasn't it? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:41 pm 

mcgrandles you definitely keep (if his heart's in it). maybe muirhead too.

sow was good (or highly rated, at least) in scotland, so the hope would be finding someone to bite on him up there. cisse, although i don't think he's terrible, is probably a mutual termination and it was stupid to give him a two-year deal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:23 pm 

rosie47 wrote:

sow was good (or highly rated, at least) in scotland, so the hope would be finding someone to bite on him up there. cisse, although i don't think he's terrible, is probably a mutual termination and it was stupid to give him a two-year deal.

At the risk of sounding like Camden, why would he mutually terminate? The players we have on contract are most likely staying.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm 

dons50 wrote:
rosie47 wrote:

At the risk of sounding like Camden, why would he mutually terminate? The players we have on contract are most likely staying.

Someone will take him for nowt. Probably back in France.

Imagine him in L2. :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next