It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: bring him home
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:32 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Coddy wrote:
John N wrote:
Yea, I'm sure he'd listen to me!

But, as I said on a different thread, I had a quick word with one of the bods on the gates after today's match and was told that a lot of people had been saying that they would renew their season tickets if we were relegated but not if DM stayed because they were so annoyed at what is going on. That would mean fewer bums on seats and that might worry him. And the more games we lose the more pissed off people will get. He must be having doubts, I'd have thought.

You talk a lot of shit, don't you?

Trolls gonna troll...

:D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 pm 

John N wrote:

But, as I said on a different thread, I had a quick word with one of the bods on the gates after today's match and was told that a lot of people had been saying that they would renew their season tickets if we were relegated but not if DM stayed because they were so annoyed at what is going on. That would mean fewer bums on seats and that might worry him. And the more games we lose the more pissed off people will get. He must be having doubts, I'd have thought.

Put some effort in for gods sake.

Come on, have a think. How likely is it that these conversations that supposedly many people are having with the stadium staff are believably happening.

How might that go? lets have a guess

Steward: Can I check your bag please

Fan: yeah, no probs

Steward: are you thinking of renewing your season ticket?

Fan: probably but only if Mick Quiche does one

Steward: yeah, thats what everyone says

is it something like that do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:23 am 

Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:
Yea, time's running out and so will the money. Crowd was well down today, I expect you noticed.

Ok, fun's over, 101 time. Good luck to the Cobblers for the rest of the season - they might need it, too. 8-)

I've got the worst case of flu in the history of mankind, but there's always something to make you happy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:25 am 

SamCal wrote:
John N wrote:

Put some effort in for gods sake.

Come on, have a think. How likely is it that these conversations that supposedly many people are having with the stadium staff are believably happening.

How might that go? lets have a guess

Steward: Can I check your bag please

Fan: yeah, no probs

Steward: are you thinking of renewing your season ticket?

Fan: probably but only if Mick Quiche does one

Steward: yeah, thats what everyone says

is it something like that do you think?

That's EXACTLY what the bloke at Gate 6 said to me except he didn't say 'please'.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:
Yea, time's running out and so will the money. Crowd was well down today, I expect you noticed.

Ok, fun's over, 101 time. Good luck to the Cobblers for the rest of the season - they might need it, too. 8-)

I've reversed this decision. Had a long email conversation with him, and I am convinced he is a Dons fan who, whilst he posts in a certain style, is neither a troll nor a WUM. A good example of how the more obvious candidates for 101ing can occasionally be the least deserving. Give him a bit of space when he returns, please.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:56 pm 

Sphere wrote:
Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:

I've reversed this decision. Had a long email conversation with him, and I am convinced he is a Dons fan who, whilst he posts in a certain style, is neither a troll nor a WUM. A good example of how the more obvious candidates for 101ing can occasionally be the least deserving. Give him a bit of space when he returns, please.

Was talking to someone only last week who used to run a forum. He was absolutely convinced that a certain person was a troll. Turned out he was just a shit poster.

Having said that, in no way did old matey talk to stewards on the way out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Gers wrote:
Sphere wrote:
Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:

Was talking to someone only last week who used to run a forum. He was absolutely convinced that a certain person was a troll. Turned out he was just a shit poster.

If I was banning shit posters, there'd only be you and me left ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:05 pm 

Sphere wrote:
Gers wrote:
Sphere wrote:
Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:

If I was banning shit posters, there'd only be you and me left ;)

And I'd soon be 101'd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:25 pm 

Gers wrote:
Was talking to someone only last week who used to run a forum. He was absolutely convinced that a certain person was a troll. Turned out he was just a shit poster

Did he go to games with his mum ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:55 pm 

Sphere wrote:
Sphere wrote:
John N wrote:

Good decision, Sphere, we don’t all have the same views and it’s interesting reading opposing points, the exit polls stewards aside, he’s just venting his opinions