THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: bring him home
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:45 pm 

Coddy wrote:
John N wrote:
MK Jack wrote:
robbo switched tactics during the game he has learned a lot bring him back pete

But we've already got a manager who can get us to play possession football and lose match after match. Why do we need another one?

Because the other one just beat us! :lol:

Ah, of course! Shows he's not as good at it as DM is. Even Robinson didn't lose every match! Only our Dan's managed that!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:51 pm 

John N wrote:
Coddy wrote:
John N wrote:
MK Jack wrote:
robbo switched tactics during the game he has learned a lot bring him back pete

But we've already got a manager who can get us to play possession football and lose match after match. Why do we need another one?

Because the other one just beat us! :lol:

Ah, of course! Shows he's not as good at it as DM is. Even Robinson didn't lose every match! Only our Dan's managed that!

I've got no problem with Dan. Needs a lot more time and the opportunity to field his own side

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:03 pm 

Fine, you have no problem with him.

You must be one of those who think that relegation was inevitable no matter whom we appointed after sacking Neilson, presumably. Others of us don't think anything of the sort. We were 3 points off safety at that point. There was no reason on earth why an incoming manager couldn't have turned that round until PW decided to appoint an U16 coach to run a grown up football club.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm 

John N wrote:
Fine, you have no problem with him.

You must be one of those who think that relegation was inevitable no matter whom we appointed after sacking Neilson, presumably. Others of us don't think anything of the sort. We were 3 points off safety at that point. There was no reason on earth why an incoming manager couldn't have turned that round until PW decided to appoint an U16 coach to run a grown up football club.

Email Winkelman! tell him what we need to do! :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:18 pm 

Yea, I'm sure he'd listen to me!

But, as I said on a different thread, I had a quick word with one of the bods on the gates after today's match and was told that a lot of people had been saying that they would renew their season tickets if we were relegated but not if DM stayed because they were so annoyed at what is going on. That would mean fewer bums on seats and that might worry him. And the more games we lose the more pissed off people will get. He must be having doubts, I'd have thought.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:21 pm 

John N wrote:

But, as I said on a different thread, I had a quick word with one of the bods on the gates after today's match and was told that a lot of people had been saying that they would renew their season tickets if we were relegated but not if DM stayed because they were so annoyed at what is going on. That would mean fewer bums on seats and that might worry him. And the more games we lose the more pissed off people will get. He must be having doubts, I'd have thought.

Tick tock, tick tock. Time's running out. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:26 pm 

Yea, time's running out and so will the money. Crowd was well down today, I expect you noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:28 pm 

John N wrote:

You talk a lot of shit, don't you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:29 pm 

Coddy wrote:
John N wrote:

You talk a lot of shit, don't you?

Trolls gonna troll...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

John N wrote:
Yea, time's running out and so will the money. Crowd was well down today, I expect you noticed.

Ok, fun's over, 101 time. Good luck to the Cobblers for the rest of the season - they might need it, too. 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next